TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Flutterby wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 11:08 pm
If I'm definitely liking all these theories, I think we're not focusing on the scenario enough.

A unique world or concept is not a scenario, it doesn't really matter if "the movie is the same backwards and forward", or "JDW can go back in time if he does the same things in reverse" if the story's shit (it won't).

But yeah, I'd love to know more about the what rather than the how. "JDW chasing RP" in a reverse world would make a great commercial, but a shit film. Give us a story goddammit.
We ARE going to get story and setting, we just have to wait, its not like we are getting many clues of the trailers though, we might get evocative imagery, and hints at concepts, but Nolan always saves the plot for the film alone.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 11:11 pm
Flutterby wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 11:08 pm
If I'm definitely liking all these theories, I think we're not focusing on the scenario enough.

A unique world or concept is not a scenario, it doesn't really matter if "the movie is the same backwards and forward", or "JDW can go back in time if he does the same things in reverse" if the story's shit (it won't).

But yeah, I'd love to know more about the what rather than the how. "JDW chasing RP" in a reverse world would make a great commercial, but a shit film. Give us a story goddammit.
We ARE going to get story and setting, we just have to wait, its not like we are getting many clues of the trailers though, we might get evocative imagery, and hints at concepts, but Nolan always saves the plot for the film alone.
The Inception trailer didn't really save a plot. And so far it seems Tenet will be closer to Inception than any of the other Nolans. I just want hints at the story for once!

As the official TENET handles reveal the information, 121919, indicating the date of the release of the prologue; the Warner Bros UK and Warner Bros India handles confirm that it is indeed the hint of the date of the prologue release as both of those handles reveal a different series of numbers, 191219. Basically, it's the international format of writing dates, indicating December 19th, 2019.

This forum is too ahead of WB, the information they're dropping we've already figured out :?

Flutterby wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 2:15 am
This forum is too ahead of WB, the information they're dropping we've already figured out :?
you're absolutely right.

volozo wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:19 am
As the official TENET handles reveal the information, 121919, indicating the date of the release of the prologue; the Warner Bros UK and Warner Bros India handles confirm that it is indeed the hint of the date of the prologue release as both of those handles reveal a different series of numbers, 191219. Basically, it's the correct format of writing dates, indicating December 19th, 2019.
ftfy :P

still prefer yyyymmdd tho

Pratham wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 3:02 am
volozo wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:19 am
As the official TENET handles reveal the information, 121919, indicating the date of the release of the prologue; the Warner Bros UK and Warner Bros India handles confirm that it is indeed the hint of the date of the prologue release as both of those handles reveal a different series of numbers, 191219. Basically, it's the correct format of writing dates, indicating December 19th, 2019.
ftfy :P

still prefer yyyymmdd tho
Thanks 🤣🤣

Are people really going to type the title like TeneT lol, I saw that in a collider article

Forum Pro
Law