TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hustler wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 6:36 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 9:00 pm
Can we move on from *INCEPTION sequel bullshit* already. It’s NOT GONNA HAPPEN for fuck’s sack...
Will quote when wrong...
remids me of the guy who kept saying that the bat from tdkr would not have rotors, that it would look stupid, and we all know what happened.

Hustler wrote:
December 3rd, 2019, 6:36 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 9:00 pm
Can we move on from *INCEPTION sequel bullshit* already. It’s NOT GONNA HAPPEN for fuck’s sack...
Will quote when wrong...
Please do hahaha! I am putting my foot down about this one lol.

If it was an Inception sequel, we would’ve known by now.

Willem wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 7:24 am
Why exactly do you think we would’ve known by now? Just curious.

My take is that Nolan has only made TDK trilogy when it comes to sequels so it’s highly unlikely (not impossible though) that he would do one for inception considering he was interested in exploring the dream world in the future but in a game.

My opinion is, although I think the idea that Pattinson and Debecki are James and Philippa sounds interesting, I still believe this a completely original project. Nolan’s being extra secretive and protective of it not to spoil the concept. Also, it’s nice to maintain this mystery.

Nolan is that type of filmmakers who always want to push boundries and explore uncharted fields with every new project. He has so many incredible ideas waiting to be put in his movies that he definitely would not go back to his previous ones.

Just trust me. TENET will be an original film and it will blow our minds.

Absolutely. I think it’ll only be INCEPTION 2.0 in terms of how mind-bending and iconic it’ll be. A decade apart from INCEPTION.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 8:25 am
Willem wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 7:24 am
Why exactly do you think we would’ve known by now? Just curious.
Because WB would’ve taken full advantage of Inception’s popularity by now. The name of that movie is basically a money magnet.

Tenet is an original film.

Oku
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 8:53 am
My opinion is, although I think the idea that Pattinson and Debecki are James and Philippa sounds interesting, I still believe this a completely original project. Nolan’s being extra secretive and protective of it not to spoil the concept. Also, it’s nice to maintain this mystery.
Oh yeah, that theory.

I'm torn, I really am. I do want an original film, but on the other hand, Mr. Pattinson and Ms. Debicki (NOT Debecki! :judge: ) being James and Phillipa (NOT Philippa :judge: ) would be out of this world BONKERS AMAZING.

Especially if they manage to somehow keep it under wraps until release, it would be some "No, I am your father." type, stratosphere-breaking, world-peace-bringing SHIT.

But the fact that Mr. Caine was announced as being part of the cast is a huge hit to the theory, because why would they announce that and risk people finding out prematurely? Although, that that may be their way of acknowledging the high chances of the casting leaking (like it did for Mr. Damon in Interstellar) and trying to get ahead of it.

Either way, two weeks can't come soon enough.

I still give the benefit to it being an original film. No ties with Inception.