TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
8 months and only 97 days of filming??. Almost 5 months for preparations??.

Don’t read so much into one Insta post

He just may be not involved in the whole process of the shooting... That's all.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:26 am
He just may be not involved in the whole process of the shooting... That's all.
True

The most active person on talking about the film has been Pattinson so I wonder when are we going to get some statements from Washington, Debicki and I would like to see what Nolan has to say about it in an interview even though he won't give anything about the plot of course. Aaron Taylor has said a few things too. Correct me if I'm wrong though given that perhaps I haven't seen other news or I'm not aware of some things.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 10:44 pm
The most active person on talking about the film has been Pattinson so I wonder when are we going to get some statements from Washington, Debicki and I would like to see what Nolan has to say about it in an interview even though he won't give anything about the plot of course. Aaron Taylor has said a few things too. Correct me if I'm wrong though given that perhaps I haven't seen other news or I'm not aware of some things.
Pattinson has been doing the press circuit for "Lighthouse" so he's been asked questions about "Tenet". The other actors don't have upcoming or current movies right now, so there not talking to the media

The Stephen King adaptation and Nolan's latest film both tackle themes of time.
Time and time again, Christopher Nolan has told the story of going to see 2001: A Space Odyssey when he was 7 years old. One need not look further than Inception’s rotating hallway fight sequence or the look of Interstellar to see that Stanley Kubrick’s 1968 sci-fi classic left a big mark on Nolan. Even Nolan's war drama Dunkirk has shades of Kubrick's Paths of Glory. Could Nolan be turning to the late auteur for his next film, the mysterious Tenet?
More in here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... ng-1256402

Collins wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 12:22 am
The Special One wrote:
November 23rd, 2019, 12:13 am
radewart wrote:
November 22nd, 2019, 11:50 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5J4_1thVXY/

Officially Done, now??
jamesonbuston
And that’s a wrap!
8 months
7 countries
97 shoot days
Only 97 shoot day ? It's very little for a blockbuster... (for exemple Skyfall was 195 shoot days and Spectre 212).
I wonder if that's just HIS shoot days. Maybe as an assistant, once the area is dressed he's not called back in to work until the next new location. Just a guess. I'm not sure how it works for people in the art department.