TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Honestly I feel like the lack of updates may indicate a more focused film with fewer set pieces and less of an emphasis on action and special effects.

Still thinking a small film huh?

anikom15 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:41 am
Honestly I feel like the lack of updates may indicate a more focused film with fewer set pieces and less of an emphasis on action and special effects.
This seems like a troll comment after it's been literally described by the studio as a massive and innovative action blockbuster :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:55 am
anikom15 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:41 am
This seems like a troll comment after it's been literally described by the studio as a massive and innovative action blockbuster :D
To be fair, that was a Variety insider. WB has said nothing about this movie except when it comes out.

Honestly guys, I feel like its gonna get same hype a la inception, original with great reviews and chris is again not gonna win an oscar.

Btw that poster is definitely fake on 4chan cause its to easy to make plus the main cast is definitely gonna have another star, john david is not that famous nor is elizebeth and robert pattinson isnt a reliable star, they are definitely gonna cast a bigger star like tom hardy or matthew or leo!!!

It's gonna be an ELI5 version of Primer with a bigger budget.

Strochakovic wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:53 am
Still thinking a small film huh?
He's obviously describing Interstellar so not necessarily.

Lol I had a dream about this movie last night. It had Inception vibe / aesthetics and there was no dialogue (don’t ask me how, dreams are weird), just actors acting with facial expressions and physical actions, all while music played in the background.

Bale Fan wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 6:37 am
Lol I had a dream about this movie last night. It had Inception vibe / aesthetics and there was no dialogue (don’t ask me how, dreams are weird), just actors acting with facial expressions and physical actions, all while music played in the background.
It's like subconscious outcome of months of reading mindless speculation.

Insomniac wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 5:36 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:55 am
To be fair, that was a Variety insider. WB has said nothing about this movie except when it comes out.
True, although it seems it's not too far off, combined with Pattinson's vague description of the film's scope.