TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I wonder if he'll ever go back to his plans for The Prisoner. I think we've distanced ourselves enough from the AMC reboot, although with it having another screenwriter that wasn't his brother and it definitely feeling more of a follow up his 'Prestige' level work in terms of style. I think we can put that one up there with The Exec as films that Nolan has likely outgrown.

- The Exec
- The Prisoner
- Mr. Hughes
- Hell and Gone
- Reminiscence
- The Keys to the Street

I really think it's one of these, most likely either Hell and Gone or Reminiscence.

Angus wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 7:50 pm

I think it's most likely either Hell and Gone or Reminiscence.
Those two make the most sense.

Why do people think he'll direct Reminiscence? Is it just because his sister in law wrote it or is there another reason? Makes no sense

DarthNata wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:26 pm
Why do people think he'll direct Reminiscence? Is it just because his sister in law wrote it or is there another reason? Makes no sense
Why do you think it makes no sense? This sounds right up the alley of the man who is a big fan of Blade Runner and directed Memento/Inception:

Synopsis
The story revolves around Nick Bannister, who, in a Blade Runner-esque Manhattan, is a futuristic “archaeologist” who helps clients relive and often get lost in their happiest memories. But when one of his client’s memories holds clues that implicate a wealthy and powerful family in drug trafficking and murder, Nick finds himself on the run to unravel a series of mysterious crimes which continually lead back to the very woman he loves.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:42 pm
DarthNata wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:26 pm
Why do you think it makes no sense? This sounds right up the alley of the man who is a big fan of Blade Runner and directed Memento/Inception:

Synopsis
The story revolves around Nick Bannister, who, in a Blade Runner-esque Manhattan, is a futuristic “archaeologist” who helps clients relive and often get lost in their happiest memories. But when one of his client’s memories holds clues that implicate a wealthy and powerful family in drug trafficking and murder, Nick finds himself on the run to unravel a series of mysterious crimes which continually lead back to the very woman he loves.
I've read the script and it's a complete Inception rip off

Hi everyone! I've been following the forum for a long time and I love it.

You have considered the possibility that the new project is the adaptation of Stephen King's novel, THE STAND?

DarthNata wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Nolan has made two sequels and a remake in his career. Does not seem that unusual to me if he decides to make an Inception ripoff.

Heck, it could even be a sequel called Inception: Reminiscence. Put Hardy and JGL in there to tie the two movies together.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 9:03 pm
DarthNata wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Nolan has made two sequels and a remake in his career. Does not seem that unusual to me if he decides to make an Inception ripoff.
Haha ok but it would be pretty disappointing to see another film about a man using sci fi technology to relive memories of his dead wife (in this case girlfriend)

If he makes it I can assure you that everyone will criticise him for copying his own ideas

Hello!

It's been a while since last time I logged in into NF. Now with this upcoming 2020 Nolan film is a good cause to log in more often here! :gonf: