Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
A Borges man wrote:
December 3rd, 2021, 5:39 pm
KEM wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 2:55 am
A Borges man wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 12:58 am

just google it...
Well yeah I know about the whole situation but why should that make me dislike his music? I still love Travis Scott just as much as I did before
Did anyone say you should dislike his music? I also like Travis Scott's music...your question was "What's wrong with Travis Scott?" and I guess I assumed your question was: "Why don't people like Travis Sott?" or "Why do people have a problem with Travis Scott?"
Yes true, but the comment I replied to heavily implied that they most likely hate Travis because of what happened at Astroworld, and I personally don’t think that should have any effect on someone disliking his music, obviously terrible what happened but it’s not Travis’ fault and his music shouldn’t be slandered because of it

KEM wrote:
December 3rd, 2021, 8:00 pm
A Borges man wrote:
KEM wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 2:55 am

Well yeah I know about the whole situation but why should that make me dislike his music? I still love Travis Scott just as much as I did before
Did anyone say you should dislike his music? I also like Travis Scott's music...your question was "What's wrong with Travis Scott?" and I guess I assumed your question was: "Why don't people like Travis Sott?" or "Why do people have a problem with Travis Scott?"
Yes true, but the comment I replied to heavily implied that they most likely hate Travis because of what happened at Astroworld, and I personally don’t think that should have any effect on someone disliking his music, obviously terrible what happened but it’s not Travis’ fault and his music shouldn’t be slandered because of it
I'm of the camp that if we only listen to music by people who weren't horrible, we wouldn't be listening to any music. Astroworld is a tragedy, but it is so much easier to blame one individual than to blame the system and infrastructure that led to it. I do think Scott is culpable, but he shouldn't be the only person held accountable. Big fan of the music.

KEM
A Borges man wrote:
December 3rd, 2021, 10:58 pm
KEM wrote:
December 3rd, 2021, 8:00 pm
A Borges man wrote:

I'm of the camp that if we only listen to music by people who weren't horrible, we wouldn't be listening to any music. Astroworld is a tragedy, but it is so much easier to blame one individual than to blame the system and infrastructure that led to it. I do think Scott is culpable, but he shouldn't be the only person held accountable. Big fan of the music.
Absolutely, could Travis have done more? Sure, I don’t think anyone can deny that. But he’s not on the security team, he’s just the entertainer, people have been dying at shows since the beginning of time and it’ll never stop altogether, I think instead of blaming Travis and shunning him people need to look at what actually went wrong and how that can be rectified for future concert festivals

im of the belief that if the art doesnt reflect the problematic aspects of the author, both can be separated, but if the art itselft is as problematic as the artist, then i wouldnt.

it is unfortunate that i remember when Nolan adressed Travis`s new video at the time, featuring a "stampede of sheep" shot in IMAX, i feel so bad for laughing now, it was FORESHADOWED !!

I was watching Eurovision Semi-Final yesterday and the first notes of this song sounded very familiar

KEM
I’ve got a mind blowing piece of info about this score that was given to me by the same person who gave me the new Oppenheimer score info. He said that during the Trucks in Place sequence in TENET, the original idea was to have EVERYTHING sidechained to the kick drum, not just the synths, but all audio elements including the dialogue and the sound effects. Everything in the movie was going to have that pumping effect, not just the music