Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
Hey everyone, I wanted to recreate some more music from the TENET score, this time I chose to remake the Freeport Investigation cue while also incorporating some other motifs from the score, as well as some of my own ideas I had, check it out and enjoy!!

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/kem-compositions/freeport

YouTube:

That sound pretty cool,a bit more horror like!

KEM
Ronaldofan wrote:
July 28th, 2021, 12:18 pm
That sound pretty cool,a bit more horror like!
Thank you!! I was going for more of a “hyped action” version of the cue

KEM
Rescored the car chase scene, check it out and let me know what you think!!

Anyone else thinks the track "Inversion" is underrated? It's one of my absolute favorite cues in the score. Ludwig really structured it perfectly & it takes the hinge point of the film to another level. No wonder they also used it in the end credits, it's very Nolan-esque.

Too bad I have to hear Travis Scott's voice every-time I watch Tenet now. ugh i hate him so much

KEM
neb4ever wrote:
November 7th, 2021, 8:35 pm
Too bad I have to hear Travis Scott's voice every-time I watch Tenet now. ugh i hate him so much
What’s wrong with Travis Scott?? I love Travis Scott

KEM wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 12:53 am
neb4ever wrote:
just google it...

KEM
A Borges man wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 12:58 am
KEM wrote:
neb4ever wrote:
just google it...
Well yeah I know about the whole situation but why should that make me dislike his music? I still love Travis Scott just as much as I did before

KEM wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 2:55 am
A Borges man wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 12:58 am
KEM wrote:

just google it...
Well yeah I know about the whole situation but why should that make me dislike his music? I still love Travis Scott just as much as I did before
Did anyone say you should dislike his music? I also like Travis Scott's music...your question was "What's wrong with Travis Scott?" and I guess I assumed your question was: "Why don't people like Travis Sott?" or "Why do people have a problem with Travis Scott?"