[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 15th, 2021, 6:40 pm
ok a bit of a meta question, who do you guys reckon would win in a confrontation, Nolan`s batman at his peak, (the dark knight) vs the protagonist after the events of Tenet, bruce has his whole arsenal of gadgets at his disposal and The protagonist can use turnstiles, im not considering a long confrontation but rather a good old fist fight, would bruce figure out what is up with an inverted protagonist and figure out how to fight him ? ir is inversion too op ?
What's happened's, happened. Batman wins... won... whatever.

Actually, maybe it depends on how long ago Protag ordered his hot sauce. If an hour ago or longer, then all bets are off.

I think I know the answer to this! It's actually... the one who the writer wants to win.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 1:45 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 15th, 2021, 6:40 pm
ok a bit of a meta question, who do you guys reckon would win in a confrontation, Nolan`s batman at his peak, (the dark knight) vs the protagonist after the events of Tenet, bruce has his whole arsenal of gadgets at his disposal and The protagonist can use turnstiles, im not considering a long confrontation but rather a good old fist fight, would bruce figure out what is up with an inverted protagonist and figure out how to fight him ? ir is inversion too op ?
What's happened's, happened. Batman wins... won... whatever.

Actually, maybe it depends on how long ago Protag ordered his hot sauce. If an hour ago or longer, then all bets are off.
Well and the end of tenet its a bit over 2 weeks linear time since he ordered the hot sauce and he didnt get it, i`d stay out of his way :lol: