Tenet Memes Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 4:35 pm
I get this took some creativity and effort, but this joke is so tired.

Watched 15 seconds and couldn’t take any more. What a wanker.

Damn :lol: :lol: :lol: the master is back again

This is never what I envisioned for this thread when I designed it.

You know the first thread I ever started when I came down south from Scotland? It was a meme thread. Really quite wonderful. We had photoshop, we had classic meme formats and new ones too. They all made people laugh, still images of course, but people would say they could see the memes.

"Oh, I see the memes, mummy! Can't you see the memes?"

Batman memes and Interstellar memes and memes on parade...

But with this place? I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch. An aim not devoid of merit.

Cilogy wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 8:53 pm

You know the first thread I ever started when I came down south from Scotland? It was a meme thread. Really quite wonderful. We had photoshop, we had classic meme formats and new ones too. They all made people laugh, still images of course, but people would say they could see the memes.

But with this place? I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch. An aim not devoid of merit.
You are something else Cilogy, on another level.

Cilogy wrote:

The fact that I got the reference before I even finished reading the post just shows how powerful a great film can be. I used to watched that film on a loop when I was a small child. I'm still horrified when I think of the photos of my little self running around like a dinosaur, which helps explain all of my obsessive posting on this site for all of those years, but at least it helped develop my love for art.

I'm happy that I've gotten to the point where I genuinely don't care that the vast majority of people are wrong about Tenet.

dafox wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 5:00 pm

I'm happy that I've gotten to the point where I genuinely don't care that the vast majority of people are wrong about Tenet.
What do you mean?

dafox wrote:
April 24th, 2021, 5:00 pm
Cilogy wrote:

The fact that I got the reference before I even finished reading the post just shows how powerful a great film can be. I used to watched that film on a loop when I was a small child. I'm still horrified when I think of the photos of my little self running around like a dinosaur, which helps explain all of my obsessive posting on this site for all of those years, but at least it helped develop my love for art.

Fox, I have genuine love for you mate.