Tenet NFometer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
First time on IMAX, second time on a regular theater. 8.3/10

Insanely late on this, it's an 8/10 for me.

🤯🤯🤯🤯

That was well worth the wait ♡

4.5 / 5

My mind is completely blown away after a first watch. I am sure I will have to watch it atleast a few more times just to understand everything. But easily a 9/10 for me. :thumbup:

Sorry I'm late.

I give it 7/10

Sorry, guys, saw it for the second time and the more I think about it, the more I dislike it.
It was a 8/10 for me, but now It's more like a 6\10.

Bruh what was he doing, this movie is not interesting at all to me.

4/10

7.6/10

5.5 out of 10 (mixed opinion) (see short review here)

Firstly, knowing plot points does not spoil the movie. With the most complex story ever committed to film, it takes ten viewings to begin to understand each scene. That’s why you don’t rent it for 48 hours. On most films, the producer tries to keep the cost of the average scene down. Maybe they spend a bunch on a finale, a special effect, or a set piece. Tenet is wall-to-wall set pieces. Would hearing about F50 racing boats, three turnstile sets, escaping a bomb explosion, or bungee jumping into a building ruin this movie for anyone? Would hearing about a picture car with an actual inverted crankshaft (to allow for five reverse gears and one forward gear) ruin Tenet for you? I have a feeling this movie is a 10 despite Nolan admitting he played fast and loose with science, very unlike Interstellar. Like Barbara says, “Don’t try to understand it. Feel it.” Only I want to have a place to go to ask questions like must you invert immediately to influence the past? How exactly does Sator set up trades generations in the future? I won’t even bother with why was gold bullion security so lax via Nordic Freight? And how did the Protagonist not anticipate his own moves when fighting himself? Come to think of it, why did he need to fight himself? And to what degree has reverse chronology manefested itself by the end of the movie? There is so much there, no matter how hard you try, you can’t wreck this movie by talking about it. But since I am new, I still ticked ‘spoiler.’