How much did you spend to see Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Digital IMAX is $12 for non-primetime showings, $10 for matinee showings (which, oddly, only includes showings between 4-5pm), and $15 for primetime. Theatre is 20 mins from me.

My local movie theatre has normal showings for $9 matinee, $11 primetime.....so I usually don't go there lol

Bacon wrote:Digital IMAX is $12 for non-primetime showings, $10 for matinee showings (which, oddly, only includes showings between 4-5pm), and $15 for primetime. Theatre is 20 mins from me.

My local movie theatre has normal showings for $9 matinee, $11 primetime.....so I usually don't go there lol
That's interesting. My local Regal theater gives no discount for matinee shows in LieMAX. It's about $16 no matter what time you go.

$6.56 USD for IMAX Xenon (Although some rumors says just got Laser upgrade) and a 2 hour trip.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
redfirebird2008 wrote:
Bacon wrote:Digital IMAX is $12 for non-primetime showings, $10 for matinee showings (which, oddly, only includes showings between 4-5pm), and $15 for primetime. Theatre is 20 mins from me.

That's interesting. My local Regal theater gives no discount for matinee shows in LieMAX. It's about $16 no matter what time you go.
:shock: That's crazy.

Same here. Local Regal has a starting price of $14 for their standard showings. Add several dollars for LieMAX or 3D.

44€ - IMAX (4 tickets)
15€ - regular digital (6 tickets, 2 of them were free passes)

Total: 59€

Well, saw a free advance screening then paid $21.50 for a 70mm IMAX ticket. There was a $2.00 convenience fee.

Of course there is gas and such, but I'm not counting that.

Indonesian here.
First time, 5.62 US$ in the largest digital imax in the country.
Second time, turns out this theater has even better image and sound quality than the digital Imax, the largest flagship regular screen in the country, equipped with 4K Barco laser projector and Meyer EXP sound with Dolby Atmos, just 2.62 US$.

Oku
How so cheap?? :shock:

okungnyo wrote:How so cheap?? :shock:
Here in Indonesia cinema ticket prices are so cheap.