How many times have you seen Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Seen it 4 times so far and gets better every time!. I will be a bit controversial by saying that i thought it looked better in digital than the 70mm regular screening i went to.

2 times so far. 70mm IMAX and Digital IMAX.

Twice. Digital regular, then 70mm IMAX.

I may get another 70mm IMAX viewing next Sunday with my sister and her boyfriend.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
2 times. Digital IMAX and 70mm.

Oku
A film that deserves two viewings at minimum, three recommended, four for good measure, and five to support the artist. :lol:

Twice.

I rarely ever feel that any film is worth watching twice in the theatres, but I highly urge everyone to catch Dunkirk for a second time if possible.

Two times so far, both in Digital IMAX.

Probably going to see it at least two times more.

okungnyo wrote:A film that deserves two viewings at minimum, three recommended, four for good measure, and five to support the artist. :lol:
I will support Nolan.So grateful to be in his era where he cares about cinema experience. I hope to see it 3 more times.

Zero, thanks for asking. :(

Finally going in four days! And hopefully I'm going to watch it two more times afterwards.

[quote="m4st4"]Zero, thanks for asking. :(

Finally going in four days! And hopefully I'm going to watch it two more times afterwards.[/quote
Oh dear i hope it will meet you expectations:)