How many times have you seen Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
User of Interest wrote:4 times now. 2 in 70mm, 1 in IMAX and 1 in 35mm.
How was the 35mm projection, compared to the other versions you've seen?

5th time this Sunday. Probably doing a 6th time next week.

Dunkirk isn't bad.

-Vader

2x 15/70mm film

bootsy wrote:
prowlercomesaround wrote:Three times, all standard digital. It's been two weeks since my last viewing, and I'm contemplating seeing it a fourth and final time with my friend next week. We're going to get drunk first/afterwards, a sort of Dunkirk funeral feast you might say.
How did you like it digital?
Obviously I love the movie and it was a great experience even on standard digital, but if I had the opportunity I would've seen it on IMAX but we don't have that luxury in my country. As others have pointed out, standard digital may be worth checking out if you've only seen it on IMAX. From what I've heard it's a completely different experience, not necessarily a negative one.

Oku
Vader182 wrote:5th time this Sunday. Probably doing a 6th time next week.

Dunkirk isn't bad.

-Vader
Which formats?

okungnyo wrote:
Vader182 wrote:5th time this Sunday. Probably doing a 6th time next week.

Dunkirk isn't bad.

-Vader
Which formats?
VaderVision™

prowlercomesaround wrote:
bootsy wrote:
prowlercomesaround wrote:Three times, all standard digital. It's been two weeks since my last viewing, and I'm contemplating seeing it a fourth and final time with my friend next week. We're going to get drunk first/afterwards, a sort of Dunkirk funeral feast you might say.
How did you like it digital?
Obviously I love the movie and it was a great experience even on standard digital, but if I had the opportunity I would've seen it on IMAX but we don't have that luxury in my country. As others have pointed out, standard digital may be worth checking out if you've only seen it on IMAX. From what I've heard it's a completely different experience, not necessarily a negative one.
That's good to know because I've seen it twice in 70MM IMAX and plan on trying to see it one more time in digital.

Sucks that I probably won't even get to see a 70mm print again oF it

I hope to see it again next week

Spert wrote:Sucks that I probably won't even get to see a 70mm print again oF it

I would really hope that come Oscar season they play it again for a weekend or so, at least after The Last Jedi clears out.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Spert wrote:Sucks that I probably won't even get to see a 70mm print again oF it

I would really hope that come Oscar season they play it again for a weekend or so, at least after The Last Jedi clears out.
I was hoping we would get more 15/70 imax prints after the success of the film

but its unfortunately going the other way.