How many times have you seen Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
hotsauce32 wrote: Good to know, thanks :thumbup:. Will probably stick to watching it a couple more times at Citywalk. They've only got it in 70mm until the end of the month.
Good decision :gonf: The only benefit the laser had was the color change from IMAX to 65 mm was less noticeable, maybe the screensize helped that too but either way not worth.

I know man, I totally wanna do that too. I was thinking perhaps one more time at City Walk and once at Edwards in Irvine, theirs is supposedly 10ft taller and wider.

Three, went for the last time today because I saw it in a regular cinema and it suuuuucked. Not the film, at this point I could watch it on an iPod and love it, but knowing what I could be getting and seeing what I actually got made it really awful lol. Alas, I can't afford another IMAX showing.

Watching it for the 6th time again tomorrow in 70mm.

So excited ;).

It went from 2 to 4 times today :D and the cinema fucked up my plan so I ended seeing it twice back to back! First in regular and then in IMAX.

missidcullen wrote:Watching it for the 6th time again tomorrow in 70mm.

So excited ;).
How many of those 5 previous viewings were in 70mm? How many times in other formats did you see it, and what other formats were they? :P

Thrice, of which the last one in 70mm! AMAZING HOLY SHIT

dissonance wrote:

So excited ;).
How many of those 5 previous viewings were in 70mm? How many times in other formats did you see it, and what other formats were they? :P
2 times in IMAX 70mm.
4 times in 70mm (including tomorrow's).

missidcullen wrote:
dissonance wrote:

So excited ;).
2 times in IMAX 70mm.
4 times in 70mm (including tomorrow's).
by any chance di you see it in cinemark xd 70mm?

Just came back for my fifth.

Seen twice, going to see it a third time at the Maryland Science Center IMAX. Run unfortunately ends there after this upcoming weekend. Now that I've seen the movie twice and have soaked it in, I want the third time to examine and relish all of the 1.43 aspect ratio shots that I will probably never see again.