How many times have you seen Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Nik82 wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:1. Why were you jabbering about it to the in-laws for a year?
Because my husband didn't want to hear about it.
2. Why are they going to see it even though she is claustrophobic?
"For me" because I am excited about the film.
3. Why could you not talk her out of it???
She is near-deaf.
4. Why will you never hear the end of it????
That's just how she is.
1. Why did your husband not want to hear about it?

2. Why would your second choice then be your in-laws and not your friends or something??

3. If she is near-deaf, then how did she hear you talk about it in the first place to know that you are excited about it???

4. If that's how she is, then why would you set yourself up like that by giving her fuel material????
It's not that deep.. PM maybe?

Finished my second viewing in digital a bit ago. MUCH better audio, was able to decipher most of the dialogue this time. Also, since I already knew the fate of the characters I was able to focus more on what was going on. Definitely recommend seeing it more than once!
Yeah, she answered in PM. :)
stanley wrote:2. Need 3. Then probably 4. Nothing but IMAX.
What?

okungnyo wrote:
stanley wrote:2. Need 3. Then probably 4. Nothing but IMAX.
What?
Okay, sorry but you seem to strike curiosity at too many things you have trouble understanding. It's quite alright as I don't have a problem with it; I'm just pointing it out is all (picking on you at the same time hehe).

He said he has seen it twice. He is necessitating three viewings for himself, and afterward he won't be able to help himself but to see it a fourth time. All four viewings will be in IMAX.

Oku
Ohh, I thought he/she was making a list. :lol:

You can see how confusing that comment is from that viewpoint.

Thanks.

2 times ;) going to see it again

Four so far and today will be my last (fifth) viewing.

Managed to see it once in IMAX (regular one) which was the best screening I have ever had. Im totally on board with Nolans imax addiction :)

Twice - once in digital Imax on Friday, and once in a regular, non 70mm theater today. I plan on seeing it in 70mm and 70mm Imax in the near future.

Now twice - once in 70mm IMAX film, and one in what I think was IMAX Laser Digital (aspect ratio was almost as tall as the film viewing).

Twice. Both IMAX 70mm

dormouse7 wrote:Now twice - once in 70mm IMAX film, and one in what I think was IMAX Laser Digital (aspect ratio was almost as tall as the film viewing).
Was it IMAX Laser or IMAX digital? They are two different things.

to