Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
It looks like the final six MC critics aren't reviewing Dunkirk. Any chance they will weigh in?
okungnyo wrote:I meant that in a genuinely curious way, not a negative way.

It's like saying "whew, that was a good workout! see you guys/gals at the gym for next week's workout!!" after working out for like two minutes. :lol:

Edit: and also in the "you should stay until then and post more during that time" kind of way
Or he could be like me, who is an avid poster on other message boards and only recently registered as a user to this board despite the fact that I've been a viewer of these boards for years.

So your gym idea might work better if the person has worked out for years and only became a member of the gym two days ago.

Oku
Yeah, so you get what I mean. :P

It's like, we barely knew you! :shock:

okungnyo wrote:Yeah, so you get what I mean. :P

It's like, we barely knew you! :shock:
No, I think you missed what I meant.

You don't exclude somebody just because they are new in your eyes.

Oku
I see.

I'm sorry, Murakami55.

Marie Claire? I don't know her. :P

Marie Claire is an international monthly magazine for women, first published in France in 1937, in the UK 1941.

is that article satire?

cuz it’s incredibly ironic lol

I never considered it might be satire. I think it's just some wacked out feminist b*tch. I did think it was a good example of a review that includes most of the complaints others have had, but all in one place.

dormouse7 wrote:Marie Claire is an international monthly magazine for women, first published in France in 1937, in the UK 1941.
Yes, I'm aware it's a women's magazine.....

sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt