Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
redfirebird2008 wrote:MetaCritic fixed Rex Reed's review from 50 to 75. :lol:
I want to say thank you to the person who pointed here that it was a mistake. Because otherwise, I didn't tweet to them to fix it (pretty sure I was not alone). amazing that they did!

Eleni wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:MetaCritic fixed Rex Reed's review from 50 to 75. :lol:
I want to say thank you to the person who pointed here that it was a mistake. Because otherwise, I didn't tweet to them to fix it (pretty sure I was not alone). amazing that they did!
Shouldn't it be addressed on Rotten Tomatoes, then? It's still at a rotten 2/4 score.

Should I like... contact them about it? :wtf:

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:Shouldn't it be addressed on Rotten Tomatoes, then? It's still at a rotten 2/4 score.

Sure, why not. It's kind of surprising he gave the film 3 stars. When you read his review, he spends a few sentences complimenting certain aspects of the film, but otherwise it's pretty negative.

HorrorBiz wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:Shouldn't it be addressed on Rotten Tomatoes, then? It's still at a rotten 2/4 score.

Sure, why not. It's kind of surprising he gave the film 3 stars. When you read his review, he spends a few sentences complimenting certain aspects of the film, but otherwise it's pretty negative.
Meh, I'm giving it a shot anyway. If it changes, Dunkirk will pop back up to 93%.

The Atlantic review is now added in RT. Top critics stands at 96% with 8.9 rating

prescot wrote:The Atlantic review is now added in RT. Top critics stands at 96% with 8.9 rating
Awesome. Anthony lane also gave it 4/4 still not on RT.

It's 91/100 on Critics' Choice and also has the Critics' Choice endorsement to it.

Btw not sure if anyone mentioned it... but the RT score is back up to 93%. :D

It climbed to 93% again on RT.

GamingFreak wrote:It's 91/100 on Critics' Choice and also has the Critics' Choice endorsement to it.
91/100 is perfect. Hope it stays there (or goes up :D )