T-Shirts?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
There was a listing for t-shirt and imax cells on ebay from someone in San Francisco and those cells were different from the ones that we have seen.

Has anyone got these? They look absolutely fantastic and I wouldnt mind having my own set:

I was lucky enough to win this through a Facebook contest. It's signed by Chris Nolan.

^^^ I will sell you my soul for that

i will also sell your soul for that

Very nice!

My soul is up for offer too lol

Now thats three, one cell for each of us, but who will get that Nolan signature? "Trial by combat" anyone? :D

Edit: I wonder if they will do the cell promotion with blu-rays like they did with Interstellar. I think Dunkirk is calling for it since its Nolans biggest Imax project to date.
Last edited by Collector03601 on August 14th, 2017, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

That'll be me :gonf:

Oku
Collector03601 wrote:Very nice!

Now thats three, one cell for each of us, but who will get that Nolan signature? "Trial by combat" anyone? :D

Edit: I wonder if they will do the cell promotion with blu-rays like they did with Interstellar. I think Dunkirk is calling for it since its Nolans biggest Imax project to date.
If they do do that film cell promotion thing again, I wonder which one people will go crazy for and shell out thousands of dollars for on eBay?
The shot of Farrier standing in front of the burning Spitfire? Or maybe just the shot of the burning Spitfire by itself?

Collector03601 wrote:There was a listing for t-shirt and imax cells on ebay from someone in San Francisco and those cells were different from the ones that we have seen.

Has anyone got these? They look absolutely fantastic and I wouldnt mind having my own set:

I got them alongside Fionn's :')

Hey guys! I was lurking on the forums and saw that I wasn't the only one looking for Dunkirk themed outfits and so I thought.. why not make mine lol? I want to make merch that people will love of course, but I don't want to step over the official marketing or break copyright laws. I have a friend who draws really well and she says she'd love drawing stuff for t-shirts and I already have a couple stuff up my sleeve but I guess I wanted to have some help from you guys regarding what you'd like to have and what you'd be interested in buying :) If you have any good ideas, just hit me up I guess haha

missidcullen wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:There was a listing for t-shirt and imax cells on ebay from someone in San Francisco and those cells were different from the ones that we have seen.

I got them alongside Fionn's :')
Lucky you! Congrats! :clap:
okungnyo wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:Very nice!

If they do do that film cell promotion thing again, I wonder which one people will go crazy for and shell out thousands of dollars for on eBay?
The shot of Farrier standing in front of the burning Spitfire? Or maybe just the shot of the burning Spitfire by itself?
I bet the aerial shots will be very popular + of course the ending shot like you mentioned. If they would do that special release like that I will go broke very quickly because I will buy so many blu-rays to get some nice cells! lol