T-Shirts?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
frgofficial wrote:Hey guys! I was lurking on the forums and saw that I wasn't the only one looking for Dunkirk themed outfits and so I thought.. why not make mine lol? I want to make merch that people will love of course, but I don't want to step over the official marketing or break copyright laws. I have a friend who draws really well and she says she'd love drawing stuff for t-shirts and I already have a couple stuff up my sleeve but I guess I wanted to have some help from you guys regarding what you'd like to have and what you'd be interested in buying :) If you have any good ideas, just hit me up I guess haha
Nothing specific, but I bet everyone would love some spitfire themed shirts, white printing on navy blue would be nice.

Being an Alex fan, I actually wanted that Dunkirk LAND shirt from the promo pack a LOT.

Still kicking myself that I forgot about the only Dunkirk LAND tee I've ever seen on Ebay. I forgot the auction ended at 10AM a couple of Sundays ago. I was actually on my computer at the time and at 10:30AM I remembered, checked the auction, and it had sold for $15!!!!! despite SEA and AIR going for closer to $50 each. Grrrr.

Collector03601 wrote:
frgofficial wrote:Hey guys! I was lurking on the forums and saw that I wasn't the only one looking for Dunkirk themed outfits and so I thought.. why not make mine lol? I want to make merch that people will love of course, but I don't want to step over the official marketing or break copyright laws. I have a friend who draws really well and she says she'd love drawing stuff for t-shirts and I already have a couple stuff up my sleeve but I guess I wanted to have some help from you guys regarding what you'd like to have and what you'd be interested in buying :) If you have any good ideas, just hit me up I guess haha
Nothing specific, but I bet everyone would love some spitfire themed shirts, white printing on navy blue would be nice.

Amazing! My friend is working on some spitfire designs and we're thinking of some quotes to use for simple shirts! I wish we could straight up use the movie title but I don't want to break copyright laws :/ also Navy blue/white sounds great, thanks :)

dormouse7 wrote:Being an Alex fan, I actually wanted that Dunkirk LAND shirt from the promo pack a LOT.

Still kicking myself that I forgot about the only Dunkirk LAND tee I've ever seen on Ebay. I forgot the auction ended at 10AM a couple of Sundays ago. I was actually on my computer at the time and at 10:30AM I remembered, checked the auction, and it had sold for $15!!!!! despite SEA and AIR going for closer to $50 each. Grrrr.

Have you got a link to the Dunkirk LAND shirt? Maybe we can work on something similar :)

Only picture I have right now is the center shirt here (an NF member won one of these contests and may have a betetr pic):

But the one that was for sale on Ebay appeared to be a dark gray shirt with the "LAND" word and map design in light aqua/blue (more contrast, nicer IMO). Here is a pic I saved of the one that was on Ebay:

btw - why isn't WB selling any Dunkirk T-shirts and stuff? Seems like having people pay to be walking advertisements would be a good thing for them.

I posted some pictures of the Dunkirk merchandise I won in a competition a few days ago. I am planning on posting pictures of the posters I got from my local cinema very soon (I still have to put Fionn's on the wall haha), but I am posting this picture now as I ordered this tee a few weeks ago and arrived today :D:

Wow! I'm beyond jealous :D

Oku
missidcullen wrote:I posted some pictures of the Dunkirk merchandise I won in a competition a few days ago. I am planning on posting pictures of the posters I got from my local cinema very soon (I still have to put Fionn's on the wall haha), but I am posting this picture now as I ordered this tee a few weeks ago and arrived today :D:
Will you be hanging that up on the wall, or wearing it out in public?

Grats! I love mine too. At first, my nearby 70mm IMAX was doubting they could get the projector working. Then they got it working but my husband didn't want to see Dunkirk the first night (Thurs) so I bought Friday night tickets. Then luckily my husband realized he had other plans for Friday night, and he agreed to go the first night instead. So we got T-shirts. And for our anniversary he bought me one of the 5-perf 70mm film strips (because the seller lied and said it was a rare one of Harry Styles, but it was just the normal face-down Fionn one).