Dunkirk Nolan Fans Member Reviews (NFometer)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Nomis wrote:They're cool, Willem as well.
I knew I could count on you.

Master Virgo wrote:
LelekPL wrote:So basically the only difference between the two NFometers is the date of registration?
There should be more is what you mean?
Not really. I was just curious and wondering whether I understood it correctly or maybe there was a typo. Since it does seem like a small difference to make, especially if you're about to include users that do not even fit that criteria. It's not a criticism, I'm fine with it either way and you're doing god's work with this. It's just a little strange, that's all.

Oku
New members must seize the means of production and take back the NFometer from the veteran bourgeoisie.

okungnyo wrote:There were people like that on here in the past?

What happened, did they get banned or did they get bored and leave of their own accord?
yes

we don't know, no one was able to find their bodies

okungnyo wrote:New members must seize the means of production and take back the NFometer from the veteran bourgeoisie.
No

okungnyo wrote:New members must seize the means of production and take back the NFometer from the veteran bourgeoisie.
I like the way you think

Bacon wrote:
No
She's joking Bacon. And honestly, I don't mind if others want to be in charge of this. By all means do it. I don't see how anyone wants to do the main NFometer any differently from the way I'm doing it, with the hope that it functions properly. I'll do my VNFometer on the side either way.

It's cleaner this way, if the two are done by one person, which is why I took the liberty of doing both of them, but if anyone is really insisting to go for it, you won't hear any objection from me. Nobody has the copyright for this thing really.£

I was here with the first monkeys, can I get a free pass and just rate it 1/10 immediately?

Kidding, of course, see you on the 20th (I hope). And Virgo you have my full support.

m4st4 wrote:I was here with the first monkeys, can I get a free pass and just rate it 1/10 immediately?

Kidding, of course, see you on the 20th (I hope). And Virgo you have my full support.
Thanks.£