[SPOILERS] Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
MeLVaNoaTe wrote:
If you are referring to whether the Nazis are in the movie or even mentioned, then neither.
Also, I've read the whole thing and I wouldn't really consider any aspect of it spoiler.
Yeah, it doesn't reveal too much imo, but I thought it was best to post it here so those who want to go in blind can avoid it.

okungnyo wrote:
Nomis wrote:Would've been better if this thread was brought to life after the film's release imo. Lock it until then?
We'll get a lot more spoiler-y interviews, reviews, and TVs as we get closer to release.
It's a Nolan movie, so... no. Even if some scenes will be from some plot-dependent scenes, the audience will have no idea of what do they mean.

so who dies

Harry Styles

Lord Shade wrote:Harry Styles
stop being so mean and enjoy this instead.

Oku
Lord Shade wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
Nomis wrote:Would've been better if this thread was brought to life after the film's release imo. Lock it until then?
We'll get a lot more spoiler-y interviews, reviews, and TVs as we get closer to release.
It's a Nolan movie, so... no. Even if some scenes will be from some plot-dependent scenes, the audience will have no idea of what do they mean.
You're talking about just the big spoilers, but I'm talking about even the smallest spoilers, like "in this scene, my character does this and this" and such.

The reason being, that those little bits of info may not seem like much, but they do add up and over time, paint a picture of a big spoiler.

Sort of reminds me of Memento, how the three different narratives all converge to one point apparently. I wonder if/how time will play a factor.

Oku
Did this thread cause the book to be delayed?

Is this the power of NolanFans? :lol:

I would not be surprised if someone from WB monitors this forum.

Oku
dormouse7 wrote:I would not be surprised if someone from WB monitors this forum.
Many of us here do it for free...we would gladly take that job. :lol: