[SPOILERS] Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Willem wrote:
Law wrote:
I urge you not to click that if you haven't seen the film
This alone should earn Hoyte his Oscar. Fucking incredible

I loved all the shots torwards the end.

NotoriousWolf wrote:I loved all the shots
Fixed :lol:

Willem wrote:
NotoriousWolf wrote:I loved all the shots
Fixed :lol:
Haha yes. Can't wait to get this on bluray and watch it on my surround sound :gonf:

Oku
dormouse7 wrote:I think the A&SH soldier who was trying to hold his breath underwater while the surface of the water was on fire was Brian Vernel. He played Bala'tik in The Force Awakens (Scottish gang leader who accosts Han Solo) and he was also in a recent Doctor Who as a young Roman soldier.

Here's a candid photo (I think from Making Of book). in the back, Brian has his arm around Harry. Center front is Aneurin and to Aneurin's right (our left) is the Dutch seaman character, Jochum ten Haaf (the man who came into the shot-up boat).

What is an "A&SH soldier"?

And yeah, that's him.

Hello new phone wallpaper

ChristNolan wrote:Hello new phone wallpaper
If only Fionn was on it...

Willem wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:Hello new phone wallpaper
If only Fionn was on it...
I'm referring to Law's post.

I also thought that was that extra but later decided I was probably seeing things

An A&SH soldier is an Argyll and Sutherland Highlander - notice that
when Alex runs after the men we see in the picture he calls them Highlanders. He belonged to them as wel
okungnyo wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:I think the A&SH soldier who was trying to hold his breath underwater while the surface of the water was on fire was Brian Vernel. He played Bala'tik in The Force Awakens (Scottish gang leader who accosts Han Solo) and he was also in a recent Doctor Who as a young Roman soldier.

Here's a candid photo (I think from Making Of book). in the back, Brian has his arm around Harry. Center front is Aneurin and to Aneurin's right (our left) is the Dutch seaman character, Jochum ten Haaf (the man who came into the shot-up boat).

What is an "A&SH soldier"?

And yeah, that's him.

Oku
Thanks.

And I heard him shouting that in my second viewing, too!

There's so much detail to notice in this movie.