Rotten Tomatoes Predictions

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

112%

Michaelf2225 wrote:
tommyjon400 wrote:Low 70s would be a safe bet. Since this movie is all action you can bet there will be a good number of hater reviewers.
um...
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mad_max_fury_road/
Yeah but this is not a typical action movie. If you saw the prologue you know how it opens. Also, Nolan and others who have seen it said it's non-stop action with very little dialogue. Mad Max was a very generic over the top action movie. Dunkirk won't be.

“generic” and Mad Max: Fury Road should not be used in the same sentence

okungnyo wrote:
stanley wrote:I think critics are automatically harsher on Nolan's films due to expectations / standards. (Interstellar having a ridiculous 71% average; and drivel like Dr. Strange at 90% tells you that).
Well, that's the way RT works (it's a binary like/dislike system), and I wouldn't go so far as to call Doctor Strange drivel...but I do find myself wondering from time to time if Interstellar would have been received better had critics gone in blind without knowing it was directed by Mr. Nolan.
Absolutely. Imagine if some unknown director came out with Interstellar.

73%

tommyjon400 wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:
tommyjon400 wrote:Low 70s would be a safe bet. Since this movie is all action you can bet there will be a good number of hater reviewers.
um...
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mad_max_fury_road/
Yeah but this is not a typical action movie. If you saw the prologue you know how it opens. Also, Nolan and others who have seen it said it's non-stop action with very little dialogue. Mad Max was a very generic over the top action movie. Dunkirk won't be.
Yeah mad max fury road was just action and action with little dialogue and the rotten tomatoes score for the movie is 97%. So your point is useless my friend. I dont think dunkirk will get under 70%. i predict more like 87 or above

Yeah mad max fury road was just action and action with little dialogue and the rotten tomatoes score for the movie is 97%. So your point is useless my friend. I dont think dunkirk will get under 70%. i predict more like 87 or above
No it wasn't. Mad Max had plenty of boring drawn out dialogue scenes.

400,000 %.

Rotten Tomatoes lmfao

but yeah nothing below 80% that's for sure

Guessing around 90% there are always people who find something to bitch about perfection