The Dunkirk Talkshow Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

I usually love Colbert but that interview with Cillian was painful. The comment section is blaming Cillian, I blame Colbert. Did he have to ask literally every stereotypical Irish question? I swear to God, I was waiting for him to ask him about the pronunciation of his name and if he had a leprechaun hidden in his house. Cillian's tone changed completely when they discussed the film.

dunkirktrash wrote:I usually love Colbert but that interview with Cillian was painful. The comment section is blaming Cillian, I blame Colbert. Did he have to ask literally every stereotypical Irish question? I swear to God, I was waiting for him to ask him about the pronunciation of his name and if he had a leprechaun hidden in his house. Cillian's tone changed completely when they discussed the film.
Colbert has always been like that when interviewing....it's because he thinks he is funny when he is just being awkward and too sarcastic.

better quality video of the Today Show:

Kenneth Branagh is on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight.

and at the same time..

Harry Styles is on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (musical guest is The Who)

dormouse7 wrote:Kenneth Branagh is on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert tonight.

and at the same time..

Harry Styles is on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (musical guest is The Who)
Branagh is on Colbert on Friday...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the-late-show- ... n-colbert/

Thanks for the correction! I got the wrong info on twitter.

-----

Fallon Tonight ‏Verified account @FallonTonight 8h8 hours ago

@Harry_Styles explains @dunkirkmovie's powerful message #FallonTonight