The Press/Premieres Tour Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dormouse7 wrote:
Which interview is the one where Harry says something like he was swimming for weeks (or months) and there are only 4 shots of him swimming in the film and 2 are of the back of his head?
it's from This Morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPAFk5lG9Q

dunkirktrash wrote:
verytired wrote:Oh, I assumed he was forming a zero, as in they learned nothing from him. Also, I don't think he would ever admit that during an interview even if he did...but who knows

Interview with RTÉ Entertainment:
https://vimeo.com/225616583

Celebrity Page Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxyzb86z58
LMAO he's whistling and his fingers are pressed together near his mouth. I mean, he included the line 'Holland tunnel for a nose, it's always backed up' and 'give me some morphine' in his album. Weed is nothing burgers (lmao) next to cocaine.
I have been reading this forum for quite some time now and this is the first thing that bothered me so much that I had to register. I think the line 'Holland tunnel for a nose, it's always backed up' on its own sounds like he is singing about himself, but the whole song is about some grazy girl he met so I think he means the girl.
Verse:
'It's New York, Baby, always jacked up
Holland tunnel for a nose, it's allways backed up
When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus
In a black dress, she's such an actres'

but who knows? :D (and sorry if this is kinda the wrong place for this, but I couldn't not say anything)

meiku wrote:
I have been reading this forum for quite some time now and this is the first thing that bothered me so much that I had to register.
I think the line 'Holland tunnel for a nose, it's always backed up' on its own sounds like he is singing about himself, but the whole song is about some grazy girl he met so I think he means the girl.
Verse:
'It's New York, Baby, always jacked up
Holland tunnel for a nose, it's allways backed up
When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus
In a black dress, she's such an actres'

but who knows? :D (and sorry if this is kinda the wrong place for this, but I couldn't not say anything)
I know I derailed the subject initially, but this is so unnecessary.
I obviously know what the song says... The song is not about a girl he met. The song is a joke. He said that. The fact that he included a blatant reference to cocaine in his album AND tapped his nose during a concert is the important bit. Why wouldn't he talk about smoking weed in an interview if he talks about drug abuse withdrawal (Meet Me in the Hallway) and cocaine use? In any case, the point is moot because he was clearly talking about smoking joints, as per the very person that interviewed him said. This isn't an argument.

Registering to say this was such a gross exaggeration. I can promise you Harry has smoked weed and done coke. He's friends with Nick Grimshaw, Alexa Chung, Cara Delevingne and Kate fucking Moss lmao. I know a lot of his fans are very young, but please get over it. Weed is literally nothing.
On topic, apparently there will be press junkets in Dunkirk (as in, Dunkerque, the city). They're switching the pairings, I think? Harry will be paired with Jack, it seems. Don't really know if there's substance to this rumour but it was posted by an account that has been right a lot before. I didn't know they'd continue press in France. In hindsight, it makes perfect sense.

I think in Kiwi he was actually talking about how jammed and hyper New York is and using drugs as a metaphor.

Hard to tell what he was doing in the Dunkirk interview but if he was mimicking a joint I am surprised he would do that in a Dunkirk interview.
If Harry will be paired with Jack I hope they ask Jack questions. It's tough because Harry and Jack didn't really work together much as far as we know so questions like "What did you learn from each other" and "What did you think of how Harry was on set" don't make sense. And I do think Jack looked a bit ticked at that Every Question Was About Harry interview.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
dormouse7 wrote:
I think in Kiwi he was actually talking about how jammed and hyper New York is and using drugs as a metaphor.

Hard to tell what he was doing in the Dunkirk interview but if he was mimicking a joint I am surprised he would do that in a Dunkirk interview.
This is all I'll say since this is not at all the place for it but I have to agree, I very highly doubt he has done coke! People are taking the lyrics far too literally and want him to be a"bad boy" when he is anything but!

I know I derailed the subject initially, but this is so unnecessary.
I obviously know what the song says... The song is not about a girl he met. The song is a joke. He said that. The fact that he included a blatant reference to cocaine in his album AND tapped his nose during a concert is the important bit. Why wouldn't he talk about smoking weed in an interview if he talks about drug abuse withdrawal (Meet Me in the Hallway) and cocaine use? In any case, the point is moot because he was clearly talking about smoking joints, as per the very person that interviewed him said. This isn't an argument.

Registering to say this was such a gross exaggeration. I can promise you Harry has smoked weed and done coke. He's friends with Nick Grimshaw, Alexa Chung, Cara Delevingne and Kate fucking Moss lmao. I know a lot of his fans are very young, but please get over it. Weed is literally nothing.
I know, you are right. I just hate it when things get taken out of context.

got to give the guy some credit though, he really does try to deflect the attention away from himself and onto the cast/crew/Nolan - he can't really control the stupid questions people ask him. For the most part, he seems to be embarrassed by them, too

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
Shady1 wrote:got to give the guy some credit though, he really does try to deflect the attention away from himself and onto the cast/crew/Nolan - he can't really control the stupid questions people ask him. For the most part, he seems to be embarrassed by them, too
I know he was cringing so hard in the inside at "Potato Directioner" :lol: