The Press/Premieres Tour Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I actually was genuinely surprised to know he liked La La Land. Never thought of him as someone who would be into musicals. I'd love to see a Nolan musical with a non linear structure :lol: (Don't come at me, I know it'll never happen).

AhmadAli95 wrote:I actually was genuinely surprised to know he liked La La Land. Never thought of him as someone who would be into musicals. I'd love to see a Nolan musical with a non linear structure :lol: (Don't come at me, I know it'll never happen).
I don't really like musicals but I loved La La Land. It's essentially a love song towards film itself, so I don't blame Nolan for liking it so much lol

Bacon wrote: I don't really like musicals but I loved La La Land. It's essentially a love song towards film itself, so I don't blame Nolan for liking it so much lol
It totally is. I loved it two, I've seen it twice on the big screen.

Innovator wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
antovolk wrote:not sure if posted but a great MTV podcast with Nolan - http://www.mtv.com/news/podcasts/happy- ... her-nolan/
Nice Bane impression :lol:
Best thing I never knew I wanted. :lol: Will listen to the entire podcast later tonight.
This just might be my favorite Nolan interview, I would have listened to another hour of this gladly.

Assuming this is from a press junket interview - good article, also includes a link to their Nolan interview:

'What have I got myself in for?': Harry Styles and Cillian Murphy on acting and the challenges of filming Dunkirk
(interview includes most of the press junket young actors plus Cillian)
http://www.thejournal.ie/cillian-murphy ... 2-Jul2017/

And haha - Harry got a joke in. He cracks me up.
Harry Styles: My first day on set was maybe the worst weather we had so I very much felt like ‘what have I got myself in for?’. But it was great, it was good fun. I think it was very rewarding at the end of the day to get in bed… with each other [laughs]. And just bond that way.

He's ramping up the homoerotism so much lately. I think being in an all-male cast got to his head lmao.

Good summary of Harry using superliminal messages to get people to watch the film:
ImageImage
ImageImage

dunkirktrash wrote:He's ramping up the homoerotism so much lately. I think being in an all-male cast got to his head lmao.
There was another one about the cold water and snuggling together to keep warm - he said he liked that.

dormouse7 wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:He's ramping up the homoerotism so much lately. I think being in an all-male cast got to his head lmao.
There was another one about the cold water and snuggling together to keep warm - he said he liked that.
"He coaxed me into some stuff" and "it was nice, unbottoning each other at the end of the day"
Plus "Fionn and I just..." *knocks fists together* and holding Fionn's hand and stroking his knuckles. Also, bonus, when he released his first single he said "there's some very dishy guys in that cast" or something like that.

Completely off topic, but did you see that Ryan Gosling replied to his heart rate monitor thing? lol. I don't know why Harry is surrounded by so much testosterone lately, but it's super funny.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
dunkirktrash wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:
"He coaxed me into some stuff" and "it was nice, unbottoning each other at the end of the day"
Plus "Fionn and I just..." *knocks fists together* and holding Fionn's hand and stroking his knuckles. Also, bonus, when he released his first single he said "there's some very dishy guys in that cast" or something like that.

Completely off topic, but did you see that Ryan Gosling replied to his heart rate monitor thing? lol. I don't know why Harry is surrounded by so much testosterone lately, but it's super funny.
What did he say?

Nik82 wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:

What did he say?
"I’m more concerned he may have a heart condition and it’s less about me, more about something more serious so."