The Press/Premieres Tour Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Yeah there will be more interviews from this press junket. And I think there's another (smaller) one next week.

dormouse7 wrote:Won't there be more? Did we see interviews from everyone who said they would be interviewing them? And there has to be more AP stuff where they talk with the other actors (I hope).

What do they do between now and whenever they record their Today Show appearances?
There will be more, just prepare for the junket to literally be divided in half between companies and interviewers trying to get clicks by talking about that dude all the time instead of asking about how the film was made. We'll probably get some good stuff (we already have) but there's going to be a lot of crap to sift through.

Yong Chavez‏ @yongchavezLA 40m40 minutes ago
Fell off the interview chair in front of @Harry_Styles & #FionnWhitehead. Thank you, lads, for being so gracious & helping this klutz.

And a previous image for Yong Chavez - Dunkirk screening time 16h ago

dormouse7 wrote:Yong Chavez‏ @yongchavezLA 40m40 minutes ago
Fell off the interview chair in front of @Harry_Styles & #FionnWhitehead. Thank you, lads, for being so gracious & helping this klutz.

And a previous image for Yong Chavez - Dunkirk screening time 16h ago
Dumbass

The Special Juan wrote: Dumbass
Who?

dormouse7 wrote:
The Special Juan wrote: Dumbass
Who?

Collector03601 wrote:@missidcullen Great pics and congrats on meeting the young Dunkirk stars! :gonf:
Thanks, :').

Oh, my God, I can't wait to see the other interviews. Fionn is so shy and he barely smiles. When he does it, it's so much better, but in those pics, he is like done with everything haha.

already posted this AM

Thanks - I replaced my post with a link to the first post early this AM.
---

Kristien Morato‏ @KristienMorato 3m3 minutes ago
My interview with #HarryStyles and #FionnWhitehead will be up soon on http://YouTube.com/KristienMorato ! #Dunkirk