The Press/Premieres Tour Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
NEW (I think): Kjersti Flaa interviews Harry and Fionn

I noticed that Harry always glances at Fionn before he answers a question, as if he's checking to see if Fionn was going to speak before he responds. Seems to be some respect there, which is always a good thing.

Oku
Anyone wish Mr. Whitehead had kept his long hair?

Seems cuter that way...

Edit: as in, the length shown in the film and official photos released from the set

okungnyo wrote:Anyone wish Mr. Whitehead had kept his long hair?

Seems cuter that way...

Edit: as in, the length shown in the film and official photos released from the set
I'd actually like to see it longer on the sides and back than Dunkirk, but not as long and top-heavy on top as Dunkirk - more balanced, maybe a bit messy on top.

And while we're on hair, I love Jack's facial hair - looks good on him, and I don't usually like facial hair.

More detailed tech info on London premiere including red carpet and viewing areas plan.

https://heartoflondonbid.london/events/ ... -premiere/

TL;DR - the layout is the same as for the Transformers premiere: dedicated fan, media and competition winner pens - around 800 fans will be able to fit in.

And - THERE WILL BE A SPITFIRE

antovolk wrote:More detailed tech info on London premiere including red carpet and viewing areas plan.

https://heartoflondonbid.london/events/ ... -premiere/

TL;DR - the layout is the same as for the Transformers premiere: dedicated fan, media and competition winner pens - around 800 fans will be able to fit in.

And - THERE WILL BE A SPITFIRE
Dang, I wanna go. Wheelchair accessible areas are usually good for these things. Why am I not in London?

Yeah, the official page on WBUK's site detailing premiere wristband arrangements actually said to email them re wheelchair access.

Btw - on the Dunkerque premiere, it seems they decided not to have it be open to public, instead having screenings on the 17th.
http://www.ocine.fr/dunkerque/evenement ... et-a-20h30

[quote="antovolk"]Yeah, the official page on WBUK's site detailing premiere wristband arrangements actually said to email them re wheelchair access.

Like you early mentiond about the wristbands. In the link you send there saying that they giving wristbands around midday.
Do you think its a good idea to be there around 9:00/10:00 am ?

Would say 11 would be better

antovolk wrote:Would say 11 would be better
Okay thanks for the quik help again :clap: