Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
So Edgar Wright, Jon Favreau, Zack Snyder and who was the fourth one that approved this film (if there was one)?
Last edited by User of Interest on July 17th, 2017, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User of Interest wrote:So Edgar Wright, Jon Favreau, Zack Snyder and who was the foruth one that approved this film (if there was one)?
Rian Johnson.

Excuse my language, but

User of Interest wrote:So Edgar Wright, Jon Favreau, Zack Snyder and who was the fourth one that approved this film (if there was one)?
Oh me oh my

Ron Howard retweeted another article about Dunkirk. I really want know his thoughts on it if he has seen it.

https://twitter.com/JakesTakes
I would never known @Harry_Styles was in @dunkirkmovie if I hadn't been told prior -- and I mean that as a MASSIVE compliment. I can't stress this enough. See DUNKIRK as quickly as you can on as big of a screen as you can. It's that good.

Michael MedvedVerified account
@MedvedSHOW

Nationally syndicated talk radio host, member of USA TODAY's Board of Contributors, author of THE AMERICAN MIRACLE
Just saw the @dunkirkmovie, the latest from #ChristopherNolan, and it's stunning in every way. Opens Fri; sure bet as one of year's best.

@MrSeanGerber
Executive editor, producer & host @SuperheroNewsCB. EIC @ModernMythMedia
#Dunkirk is GREAT. A harrowing life or death epic that proves I can survive for 106 minutes without breathing.

radewart wrote:The blowback may be starting a little bit with the blogger/journalist who are seeing the movie later than others

https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/status ... 6927181824

"In all seriousness though, DUNKIRK caters to Nolan's strengths & also shows his weaknesses. Bravura filmmaking but still cold. Not his best."
This guy thinks TDK is his best film. I know a lot of people do but for me personally that tells me all I need to know.