Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Bacon wrote:
Nomis wrote:Why are we talking about those absolutely ridiculous youtube 'personalities'?

lock thread
We just don't need to post every reaction we find. That's not "Industry" or "Celebrity."
Yeah, but that won't happen cause some people will still post them

exactly

Oku

Bacon wrote:No need to lock thread. Each Nolan film has a thread of this. We just don't need to post every reaction we find. That's not "Industry" or "Celebrity."
Right, this thread wasn't made with YouTube "personalities" in mind. Sure, it helps with word of mouth but that's not what this thread's for.

See this: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 43&t=15336

Innovator wrote:
Bacon wrote:No need to lock thread. Each Nolan film has a thread of this. We just don't need to post every reaction we find. That's not "Industry" or "Celebrity."
Right, this thread wasn't made with YouTube "personalities" in mind. Sure, it helps with word of mouth but that's not what this thread's for.

I agree, we start including youtube "celebs" and this whole thing loses its meaning. We can perhaps have a different thread for that. I want to hear what hollywood directors/industry experts think about the movie not youtubers, atleast not in this thread.

Oku
srvxid wrote:
Innovator wrote:

I agree, we start including youtube "celebs" and this whole thing loses its meaning. We can perhaps have a different thread for that. I want to hear what hollywood directors/industry experts think about the movie not youtubers, atleast not in this thread.
Channels like ColliderVideos are based in LA and get into premieres and early screenings, so I thought that means they're part of the industry?

If not, then apologies for misinterpreting the word.

okungnyo wrote:
srvxid wrote:
Innovator wrote:Right, this thread wasn't made with YouTube "personalities" in mind. Sure, it helps with word of mouth but that's not what this thread's for.

Channels like ColliderVideos are based in LA and get into premieres and early screenings, so I thought that means they're part of the industry?

If not, then apologies for misinterpreting the word.
I guess this thread is more about people from the industry who have seen the movie or heard about it from other people. I might have opened this thread too early, I was hoping we would start getting some tidbits in the upcoming month, like what happened with Interstellar for example.

Forgive me, I have no idea how to embed the tweet in here lol but....

Showbiz 411‏ @showbiz411 5m5 minutes ago
More
Replying to @kristapley
Just got word on Dunkirk. A plus

Oku
Daphne wrote:Forgive me, I have no idea how to embed the tweet in here lol but....

More
Replying to @kristapley
How trustworthy are they??

What's their track record?

okungnyo wrote:
Daphne wrote:Forgive me, I have no idea how to embed the tweet in here lol but....

More
Replying to @kristapley
How trustworthy are they??

What's their track record?
Very trustworthy