Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Master Virgo wrote:Stop derailing the thread fellas. Stick to posting credible reactions, keep pointless back and forths to minimum.£
Done and done. Can't wait to see the film Monday and post my impressions.

Oku
https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/ ... 5001135104
In response to "Is @dunkirkmovie the best Nolan film yet?":
Rian Johnson ‏Verified account @rianjohnson

I love his movies so much, hard for me to say. I think most people will think it is.
https://twitter.com/robbiereviews/statu ... 9762160641
In response to "If you had a choice between #Dunkirk or #WarForThePlanet which would you see first?":
Robbie Collin ‏Verified account @robbiereviews

See Dunkirk whenever you have an opportunity to see it on a print – first, last, doesn't matter. It's worth making a special trip for.

So did we ever get confirmation about the review embargo ending tomorrow or is it still on Monday?

The Special One wrote:So did we ever get confirmation about the review embargo ending tomorrow or is it still on Monday?
Monday

Roberthoo wrote:
The Special One wrote:So did we ever get confirmation about the review embargo ending tomorrow or is it still on Monday?
Monday
:twothumbsup:

Isn't the Rotten Tomatoes embargo lifting today? Am I remembering that wrong?

DHOPW42 wrote:Isn't the Rotten Tomatoes embargo lifting today? Am I remembering that wrong?
No, that was a typo. Embargo lifts Monday.

Glenn Heath Jr.‏ @MatchCuts 4h4 hours ago
More
Replying to @scott_tobias
I was thinking the same thing writing about DUNKIRK this morning. Can't wait to watch it again.

Was in reply to this tweet
Scott Tobias‏Verified account
@scott_tobias
Follow
More
Revisiting INTERSTELLAR in 70mm was something else. The best Nolan films pack an emotional wallop on repeat viewings.

Sanchez wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:Isn't the Rotten Tomatoes embargo lifting today? Am I remembering that wrong?
No, that was a typo. Embargo lifts Monday.
Nooooo :(