Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Oku
Innovator wrote:
Willem wrote:
@ErikDavis on Twitter:
Re: #Dunkirk, I had a great chat w/ Nolan last night, actually, and we went deep on one of my favorite scenes, and lots more. Stay tuned...

The thing about this film is it very consciously veers away from character development. It's very in-the-moment kinda filmmaking

I liked that, tho. In this situation, soldiers & rescuers were all thrown together. No one really knew anyone. It was all about survival

So don't expect some 20-min monologue about some girl some dude has back home. No time for that. It's all go! go! go! Now RUN!
https://twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/884471621205020672
HYPE THROUGH THE ROUGH!
Rough??

okungnyo wrote:Rough??
i meant roof. :facepalm:

The word "brutal" has been used a few times. Interesting choice of words since it is not rated R.

The Special One wrote:The word "brutal" has been used a few times. Interesting choice of words since it is not rated R.
You don't need a gallon of blood being thrown at you for something to be brutal.

The Special One wrote:The word "brutal" has been used a few times. Interesting choice of words since it is not rated R.
Remember that they literally catapulted planes onto the water, blew up the mole, blew up the beaches and ships...
You know
Last edited by Willem on July 10th, 2017, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oku

okungnyo wrote:
Nick de Semlyen‏ Verified account @NickdeSemlyen

Saw Dunkirk first thing this morning. Still recovering. It's Inception meets The Longest Day.
:shock:
I really wonder how Nolan wrote the non-linear storylines now...