Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
She's a Brazilian critic. I remember her tweets/reviews on previous Nolan films before their release as well.

She IS LEGIT, ok?

She is a Brazilian author, journalist and lecturer. Today she lives in LA. She's members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, responsible for the Golden Globes annual awards.

She is a journalist well know (many followers) and she assist to a lot of Press/Premières (Okja recently)

Stark 07 wrote:She is a journalist well know (many followers) and she assist to a lot of Press/Premières (Okja recently)
This.

Nice to have a legit first reaction!

Edit: She replied with 3 more tweets:
now my rankings have become complex 'cause I'm a fan of TDK, Memento and The Prestige, that I just adore.
here's the thing: he's free here. working from the heart. you can feel it. then there's big canvas/personal stories perfectly modulated.
it's a very visually controlled piece, but soaked with emotion, never over the top. and I already said too much, crap.

She's 100% legit. Glad she liked it.

Expect her review to come out on monday.

Willem wrote:Nice to have a legit first reaction!

Edit: She replied with 3 more tweets:
now my rankings have become complex 'cause I'm a fan of TDK, Memento and The Prestige, that I just adore.
here's the thing: he's free here. working from the heart. you can feel it. then there's big canvas/personal stories perfectly modulated.
it's a very visually controlled piece, but soaked with emotion, never over the top. and I already said too much, crap.
That's an awesome reaction.