TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
genloovers wrote:
Just admit it! And change your profile picture already ffs! :twisted:
The marketing blue print is solid but it's still fluid. The NCAA thing was a last minute adjustment. The NBA Playoffs will also have spots and it just depends on when they want to place them. I would be shocked if we don't get any spots leading into the new trailer. That's usually how it works.
You're just spitting common knowledge on marketing, stop pretending like you have an "in" with production.

yes please stop

I am confident that there will be new footage this week, or maybe next week, or the week after that and then the week after the other. And then next month and the month after that.

Hey guys! Someone who works for WBros told me new footage will be out in about 12 weeks. It will be exclusive to movie theaters though.

I'm 110% confident we'll get tv spots before July 19. 8-)

genloovers wrote:I'm 110% confident we'll get tv spots before July 19. 8-)
lol

They're playing the spots from the NCAA tourney on TNT's NBA games.

Just saw a Dunkirk TV Spot during commercials for the Celtics NBA playoff game.

It was only air combat - but, with some new footage! It was very intense - short, but very, very, very intense.

This looks seriously good...

dsus4gtr wrote:Just saw a Dunkirk TV Spot during commercials for the Celtics NBA playoff game.

It was only air combat - but, with some new footage! It was very intense - short, but very, very, very intense.

This looks seriously good...
Awesome news! I knew it was just a matter of time. The good news is they rebroadcast this game @ 1 am in its entirety, so I will be recording to capture that spot! :gonf:

Here's to more spots throughout the night! :clap:

nolannolanchrischris wrote:They're playing the spots from the NCAA tourney on TNT's NBA games.
Rebroadcast in its entirety @ 1 am for those who have missed the initial spots. Fire up those DVRS! :gonf: