Tickets Release and Pre-Orders

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

you lucky bitch

why is this so much money for you guys o_o

-Vader

I couldn't be happier right now:

Also, waiting for the Leicester Sq tickets to be released to watch it in 70mm on the 23rd.

I am from Spain (currently living in London), so I also might be lucky enough to attend WB's press screening if they happen to do it on the 13th, 14th or 17th.

I'll let you know :).

Oku
7 AM?!

No work or sleep?
Vader182 wrote:why is this so much money for you guys o_o

-Vader
What do you mean?
missidcullen wrote:I couldn't be happier right now:

Also, waiting for the Leicester Sq tickets to be released to watch it in 70mm on the 23rd.

I am from Spain (currently living in London), so I also might be lucky enough to attend WB's press screening if they happen to do it on the 13th, 14th or 17th.

I'll let you know :).
You mean like, you were born in Spain but are in London to study or for your job?

okungnyo wrote: You mean like, you were born in Spain but are in London to study or for your job?
I am from Spain, I graduated from Uni there last year and moved to London in November, so I am currently living and working there ;). I am just on holidays in Spain right now and I write for a Spanish film and TV website, so we get all the press conferences, junkets, photocalls, screenings etc.

I emailed WB Spain last week and they told me that the press screenings are going to be in the week of the release. So, I assume that's gonna be the 17th and 18th (Monday and Tuesday as happened with Wonder Woman). I am going back to London on the 18th and I hope it's the day before so I can attend as well :). Unfortunately, WB Spain knows nothing yet :(.
Last edited by missidcullen on July 6th, 2017, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@ok - I'm on holiday right now actually haha. Gonna be mad but fun. plus second time seeing the film.

I am goddamn ready for my tickets in front of Imperial in Copenhagen!

For those wondering - WBUK said no to any UK midnight shows, hence 7:15am first show at BFI.

Also, they're intending to have the T-shirts, but still TBC

antovolk wrote:For those wondering - WBUK said no to any UK midnight shows, hence 7:15am first show at BFI.

Also, they're intending to have the T-shirts, but still TBC
T-Shirts will be at every first 70mm IMAX showing right? (aka mine is 6pm on Thursday)