Tickets Release and Pre-Orders

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
dormouse7 wrote:
Bacon wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:Similar for my husband except he won't drive hours for this. I've been telling him about this film since the beginning of pre-production, even though he was not interested, so I sure hope he likes it. He would rather be seeing Valerian which we will see next.
I mean, does he know it has Styles in it and that's why you're interested? If I didn't know much about movies, I wouldn't be too thrilled about seeing a film with my wife's favorite celebrity from a boy band. (NOT meant to be insulting at all, just possibly explaining his POV if he doesn't understand the spectacle of the thing).
Sorry for all of the quoting - on mobile. Answer is yes he knows, and if he wants to see Valerian we see Dunkirk first. Hehe
Does the [Post a reply] button not show on mobile...??

I wanted to quote just the newest question but editing the quote was too difficult for me on mobile.

Oku
How small is your phone... :oops:

It's just a pain in the ass to edit the quotes on mobile

Oku
I haven't tried, so I'll take y'all's word for it.

Dismissed! :judge:

:P

Just got my ticket - Thursday, July 20th 6pm

According to BOT, Dunkirk is selling rather well:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic ... nt-3097237
- Dunkirk running ahead of Apes. Ridiculous presales, higher than Pirates 2 weeks out. Wonder how frontloaded it might be. The presales are actually just a bit lower than Doctor Strange was 10 days out
We know it doesn't mean much, but positive news are always welcome.

Just got tickets for next Monday, though not in IMAX.

So I'll be seeing it twice next week: first on a smaller screen then in IMAX on Thursday night.

I think I am a little (too) obsessed with Dunkirk and it has not even been come out yet.

Booked my tickets for:

- BFI IMAX (London) on the 21st: IMAX 70mm.
- Odeon Leicester Square (London) also on the 21st (after having lunch and before heading to work haha): 70mm.
- Odeon Leicester Square (London) on the 23rd: 70mm.

Now, I am just waiting for the press day in Madrid next week (hope I will be able to see it before going back to London). Also, I have an Odeon voucher that I am not going to use for other films, so I might go to BFI IMAX on the 3rd of August to use it for Dunkirk again haha.

The second I get my schedule Sunday Im getting tickets. First viewing definitely in IMAX then my next is 70mm