Tickets Release and Pre-Orders

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Bacon wrote:
antovolk wrote:For those wondering - WBUK said no to any UK midnight shows, hence 7:15am first show at BFI.

Also, they're intending to have the T-shirts, but still TBC
T-Shirts will be at every first 70mm IMAX showing right? (aka mine is 6pm on Thursday)
That's the idea

I have the tickets!!!!
Flying from portugal to london to see it at the BFI IMAX!! Yay!

Booked my ticket for the 7:15am showing :P
Yass but I'll be seeing it alone as none of my friends are willing to go to a morning screening.

Also booked another viewing a few days later, in the evening, so hopefully THOSE fans wouldn't be there cos I don't wanna hear screaming whenever said actor is on the screen.

Yeah I hope that the 15/70mm IMAX showing's sound will drown out everyone around me.

Oku
missidcullen wrote:
okungnyo wrote: You mean like, you were born in Spain but are in London to study or for your job?
I am from Spain, I graduated from Uni there last year and moved to London in November, so I am currently living and working there ;). I am just on holidays in Spain right now and I write for a Spanish film and TV website, so we get all the press conferences, junkets, photocalls, screenings etc.

I emailed WB Spain last week and they told me that the press screenings are going to be in the week of the release. So, I assume that's gonna be the 17th and 18th (Monday and Tuesday as happened with Wonder Woman). I am going back to London on the 18th and I hope it's the day before so I can attend as well :). Unfortunately, WB Spain knows nothing yet :(.
A website hired you just for the holidays? Curious, how does that work?

And press screenings the week of release?! Is normal in Spain, or should we be worried?
antovolk wrote:@ok - I'm on holiday right now actually haha. Gonna be mad but fun. plus second time seeing the film.
I envy your waking-up skills. :P
antovolk wrote:For those wondering - WBUK said no to any UK midnight shows, hence 7:15am first show at BFI.

Also, they're intending to have the T-shirts, but still TBC
How do you know WB said no to midnight shows??

And why did WB say no?
filipeG wrote:I have the tickets!!!!
Flying from portugal to london to see it at the BFI IMAX!! Yay!
Just to see the movie once? Or multiple times?
Frank-Jon wrote:Booked my ticket for the 7:15am showing :P
Yass but I'll be seeing it alone as none of my friends are willing to go to a morning screening.

Also booked another viewing a few days later, in the evening, so hopefully THOSE fans wouldn't be there cos I don't wanna hear screaming whenever said actor is on the screen.
Wouldn't more of them be at the evening screenings?

missidcullen wrote:
okungnyo wrote: You mean like, you were born in Spain but are in London to study or for your job?
I am from Spain, I graduated from Uni there last year and moved to London in November, so I am currently living and working there ;). I am just on holidays in Spain right now and I write for a Spanish film and TV website, so we get all the press conferences, junkets, photocalls, screenings etc.

I emailed WB Spain last week and they told me that the press screenings are going to be in the week of the release. So, I assume that's gonna be the 17th and 18th (Monday and Tuesday as happened with Wonder Woman). I am going back to London on the 18th and I hope it's the day before so I can attend as well :). Unfortunately, WB Spain knows nothing yet :(.
Thanks for the update. How exciting

okungnyo wrote: Wouldn't more of them be at the evening screenings?
I hope not. That's why I planned to see it with my friends a few days later and not on opening weekend and maybe 9 o' clock is a bit late for them :think:

Oku
Hopefully it's just fear and nothing will happen.

FYI - As The Taxman posted in the IMAX thread, 70mm IMAX tickets are now on sale at the King of Prussia, Pennsylvania IMAX starting with the July 21st show. So far, nothing for sale on the evening of July 20.

This cinema was on WB's IMAX 70mm list all along, then became "Coming Soon", then off the list, then back on as "Coming Soon" and now tix are on sale.
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 6th, 2017, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Considering the options for Chicago, I went with the 70MM at the Cinemark in Evanston! I still really want to see this in the IMAX 15/70, so I may go down to Indianapolis the next weekend....TWO MORE WEEKS!!! :gonf: