Tickets Release and Pre-Orders

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
It's up to you if you value picture quality or a super huge screen/great sound/changing aspect ratio.

The difference between 2.20 and 1.90 is pretty fucking small though. Alarmingly small. I'd personally probably do 70mm first viewing digital IMAX the second.

-Vader

The Special Juan wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:I bought 6 tickets at AMC Universal for Thursday night, at 6pm. For Friday night I bought 5 tickets at the Dome in Hollywood :D Most likely we'll see at Cinemark XD and TCL Chinese IMAX afterwards.
Are you taking your family?? :shock:
those are all for him.
Haha, I bought them for me and my brother and bunch of friends but not sure if they all will make it :p Apparently AMC sent an email they messed up the earlier time, so it's 6Pm instead of 7pm. It might be too early for some to get out of work

Haha, I bought them for me and my brother and bunch of friends but not sure if they all will make it :p Apparently AMC sent an email they messed up the earlier time, so it's 6Pm instead of 7pm. It might be too early for some to get out of work
Wow! Thanks for this info! I bought tickets via fandango for Citywalk and very rarely check the email I use for the app. The e-ticket via the app still says 7pm, but it's updated if you try to buy them now. I would have totally shown up an hour late and been really pissed!

Fika wrote:Just want to say thanks to everyone on the forum for posting information about the ticket release. I've been following the site/forum for a while and finally decided to register. Anyway it's been super helpful! Looking forward to Thursday night at Lincoln Square.

Also does anyone know if there will be an unlimited pass ticket? Like they did for Interstellar? Just curious because I know I'll be seeing it more than once.
:twothumbsup:

Got my tickets to see it in 70mm IMAX! :gonf: :gonf:

(Thanks Vader for the help!)

I have sacrificed my money to the NolanGod himself, and it will be the best $36 I will ever spend. Drench me in ecstatic excitement!

UK folks - BFI IMAX should be on sale midnight tonight, Science Museum around/after 10am tomorrow, Vue Manchester Printworks at some point in the AM, they just don't know.

antovolk wrote:UK folks - BFI IMAX should be on sale midnight tonight, Science Museum around/after 10am tomorrow, Vue Manchester Printworks at some point in the AM, they just don't know.
ty, do you know how long 70mm imax is generally on show for? i leave to the USA for work from the 16th for four weeks so would like to not miss it. :angel:

Good question, not sure. Probably at the BFI for a good while, next IMAX release is the Marvel Inhumans thing

antovolk wrote:UK folks - BFI IMAX should be on sale midnight tonight, Science Museum around/after 10am tomorrow, Vue Manchester Printworks at some point in the AM, they just don't know.
Thank you so much for the info!!! :')