What if Dunkirk is disappointing?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Nolan has stooped to using model airplanes instead of real ones.

Let's face it, this guy's career in Hollywood is OVAH. :thumbdown:

Last edited by Cilogy on June 28th, 2016, 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The inevitable Cilogy thread. :lol:

Cilogy wrote:Look, I'm just as pumped to sit through two-and-a-half-hours worth of pretentious IMAX shots of seagulls with airplanes in the background or whatever as much the next Nolan fan, but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.

Cilogy wrote:Look, I'm just as pumped to sit through two-and-a-half-hours worth of pretentious IMAX shots of seagulls with airplanes in the background or whatever as much the next Nolan fan, but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.
In this unlikely event, the All-Father has programmed me to self-cannibalize.

Life will go on. I HATED Interstellar....couldn't even sit through it even though I tried on several different occasions. At least the story of Dunkirk evacuation has been interesting - I've learned a lot about it - so for that reason, even IF the movie sucks, it's not going to be as big a fail as Interstellar (In my opinion, of course, I realize other people loved it, and hey, that's your whatever...)

I have the same sentiment as you.

Shady1 wrote:Life will go on. I HATED Interstellar....couldn't even sit through it even though I tried on several different occasions. At least the story of Dunkirk evacuation has been interesting - I've learned a lot about it - so for that reason, even IF the movie sucks, it's not going to be as big a fail as Interstellar (In my opinion, of course, I realize other people loved it, and hey, that's your whatever...)
Why did you hate Interstellar?

then we'll turn this forum into shaz fard fans forum

Shady1 wrote:Life will go on. I HATED Interstellar....couldn't even sit through it even though I tried on several different occasions. At least the story of Dunkirk evacuation has been interesting - I've learned a lot about it - so for that reason, even IF the movie sucks, it's not going to be as big a fail as Interstellar (In my opinion, of course, I realize other people loved it, and hey, that's your whatever...)
Nice b8 m8

Define "disappointing".