Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Willem wrote:People working at theaters should be able to see the trailer by now
That's a few hundred people, thousand at most, and they have nothing to gain from leaking it.

okungnyo wrote:
Ruth wrote:It's interesting how there's so little time left and this one hasn't leaked yet
It hasn't started screening yet, so how can it leak.
ok

Law wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:i feel like Cillian Murphy may or may not steal the show
I have to agree. I also think its safe to say Styles doesn't have much screen time
I won't be so sure. He was there on many shooting days in Dunkirk, Urk, Swanage, Weymouth and LA.

Ruth wrote:It's interesting how there's so little time left and this one hasn't leaked yet
Crazy I know

I have a feeling this will be Nolan's worst marketed film.
Last edited by Bacon on May 4th, 2017, 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lol no

It's quite odd to me considering how almost every piece of footage released looks brilliant. :wtf:

Nothing they've done has peaked my interest or others' interest and trailer 2 is cut very oddly. Pacing is kind of all over the place. I get the sense that the marketers are either struggling with what they're able to show or they don't know how to edit together what they have to provide a plot background to the audience.

Bacon wrote:It's quite odd to me considering how almost every piece of footage released looks brilliant. :wtf:

Nothing they've done has peaked my interest or others' interest and trailer 2 is cut very oddly. Pacing is kind of all over the place. I get the sense that the marketers are either struggling with what they're able to show or they don't know how to edit together what they have to provide a plot background to the audience.
Wait a day.

Nah, it's just not a genre movie and so it's not generating buzz in the same circles Nolan's movies usually do (read: nerds). That's ok though, the studio knows this.