Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Vader182 wrote:won't watch, will blast music in earbuds and close my eyes when this plays next week before Guardians.

-Vader
You will still be able to hear the trailer loud and clear.

genloovers wrote:64 minutes... 8-)
for the love of god, it's not showing with midnight screenings of GOTG here.

Yay

I'll tell myself I won't watch it and will probably watch it.

Oku
antovolk wrote:
Past history is ample enough evidence: no rating, no show.

And why would WB want to go against all logic and decide to release a highly anticipated trailer in a foreign country a week before it gets to debut in the US, the most important market?

okungnyo wrote:
antovolk wrote:

And why would WB want to go against all logic and decide to release a highly anticipated trailer in a foreign country a week before it gets to debut in the US, the most important market?
Well let's be honest, that's exactly what other studios have been doing in these cases - releasing online in time for international releases (e.g. Dr Strange: the Logan and GOTG2 trailers came in time for the international release, WW came the following week for the US), just not WB.

Oku
antovolk wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
antovolk wrote:for the love of god, it's not showing with midnight screenings of GOTG here.

Well let's be honest, that's exactly what other studios have been doing in these cases - releasing online in time for international releases (e.g. Dr Strange: the Logan and GOTG2 trailers came in time for the international release, WW came the following week for the US), just not WB.
Oh, I did not know that.

But yeah, WB plays by different rules, especially when it comes to a film by Mr. Nolan.

It'd rather devote manpower to taking down leaks, rather than move up its schedule and release a trailer a few days earlier than expected.

Just different corporate philosophies at work. :P

Havoc1st wrote:
CoMeT wrote:TRAILER CONFIRMED :clap:
2 minutes and 25 seconds
http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recent ... ilers.aspx
Finally!
Awesome!

Now I hope it leaks because I can't wait a whole week! I guess the earliest we can expect a leak is when theater workers start getting them in early next week! :gonf: