Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Fairly accurate.

So from tomorrow on it can drop literally every moment. What's the earliest possibility CET?

will anyone set up a chatroom like the last time?

Ruth wrote:will anyone set up a chatroom like the last time?
Yes please, that was a lot of fun!

to watch or not to watch

Nomis wrote:So from tomorrow on it can drop literally every moment. What's the earliest possibility CET?
swear I've already answered this

antovolk wrote:@Nomis, I doubt it'll be Monday. In any case, usual time for Warner drops is 7pm CET/6pm UK. So roughly within that 8-10am Pacific time window. Unless they do something like the livestream again which was as the odd time of 3pm UK...or wait till the very last possible moment before GOTG2 opens in the U.S. at 7pm Eastern (midnight CET) on Thursday, like with the first teaser.

Sorry, bit busy with work, tired as a motherfucker, please forgive me

I remember being on my phone talking to you in that chatroom in McDonald's. Can't remember if it was you or ninja who said they wanted chicken nuggets but I got some for whoever it was.
(I ate them though :shifty:).

Bacon wrote:
I remember being on my phone talking to you in that chatroom in McDonald's. Can't remember if it was you or ninja who said they wanted chicken nuggets but I got some for whoever it was.
(I ate them though :shifty:).
lmao, let's set up a new one tomorrow, so we can all talk whatever we were talking about while waiting for this to drop