Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
This dude has no source at all guys

Either way, I have a feeling we will end up looking at bootlegs again this time...

I'm guessing so too... Pity

Willem wrote:This dude has no source at all guys

Either way, I have a feeling we will end up looking at bootlegs again this time...
It will be released online just like they did the last 2 times. :facepalm:

He's said multiple times already he doesn't have a source, he's just assuming it will drop with GOTG because the third trailer always drops around this time for Nolan flicks. It's just a hunch.

I feel like if this thing drops in three days we would have seen a rating board/site mention it already but I can't find anything so I have my doubts.

genloovers wrote:

It will be released online just like they did the last 2 times. :facepalm:
Remember the teaser bootlegs? And remember how they not uploaded the TV spots?

Sure they'll upload the trailer online, but I'm not so sure that'll be immediately on thursday once the first GOTG2 midnight screenings have started.

ChristMAX wrote:http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/dunkirk-filmtrailer-2 Nothing yet - I'm assuming this will be the link considering the links for the other trailers (and prologue) were sequential
Yup, I've been checking BBFC and consumerprotectionbc.ca and there's nothing to be seen yet.

Must say that still not having any confirmation is a little bit frustrating...

Reaveybeach wrote:He's said multiple times already he doesn't have a source, he's just assuming it will drop with GOTG because the third trailer always drops around this time for Nolan flicks. It's just a hunch.

I feel like if this thing drops in three days we would have seen a rating board/site mention it already but I can't find anything so I have my doubts.
Bear in mind GOTG is released next week in the States....for the second Dunkirk trailer, we got the classification in on the Thurs/Friday of the week before R1's release. If we don't get any classification this week, then we should be concerned, but don't rule it out till next Monday which is when we know which trailers have been sent out for GOTG.

Oku

Don't give up hope.

It's probably because the trailer is tied to the domestic release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, not the international release.

Announcement:
confirmed on Friday, July 22, 2016
(13 days later)
released on Thursday, August 4, 2016
(one day before Suicide Squad's August 5, 2016 release)

Trailer 1:
confirmed on Thursday, December 8, 2016
(six days later)
released on Wednesday, December 14, 2016
(two days before Rogue One's December 16, 2016 release)

So presumably:

Trailer 2:
to be confirmed on between now and April 28
to be released between May 3 and May 4