Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Please let there be a leak!
Oh, and the trailer will hit Denmark 6pm if I understand this correctly. DK is one hour ahead of UK.

Forum Pro
Law
I caught a glimpse of a very bootlegged version on tumblr not too long ago, but when I went back to check on it was taken down

Starts with the overhead shot of the mole from the prologue with who I assume is Tommy, saying "What has happened is a colossal military disaster"

Law wrote:I caught a glimpse of a very bootlegged version on tumblr not too long ago, but when I went back to check on it was taken down

Starts with the overhead shot of the mole from the prologue with who I assume is Tommy, saying "What has happened is a colossal military disaster"
We must've seen the same one. It ends with Tom Hardy's character looking into the camera and smiling for a second as he catapults out of his plane.

Ruth wrote:
Law wrote:I caught a glimpse of a very bootlegged version on tumblr not too long ago, but when I went back to check on it was taken down

We must've seen the same one. It ends with Tom Hardy's character looking into the camera and smiling for a second as he catapults out of his plane.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum Pro
Law

Reaveybeach wrote:I tried to stream the 4K trailer through PLEX a while ago, nah fam.
I only have the teaser in 4K. I don't have a 4K display and it doesn't play smoothly on my PC but I just love having it lol.
Nomis wrote:I have the 4K trailer (second one) but the sound only works on the left lol, looks gorgeous tho this film is going to be such a visual feast it's insane
I'm sure there's a way to fix the audio, but how/where did you get it?

Forum Pro
A lot of stuff from the trailer is taken from the prologue, I was in awe of the scale. It also expands scenes that were in the prologue. I'm most intrigued by Mark Rylance and his character's voyage

AhmadAli95 wrote:
Reaveybeach wrote:I tried to stream the 4K trailer through PLEX a while ago, nah fam.
I only have the teaser in 4K. I don't have a 4K display and it doesn't play smoothly on my PC but I just love having it lol.
Nomis wrote:I have the 4K trailer (second one) but the sound only works on the left lol, looks gorgeous tho this film is going to be such a visual feast it's insane
I'm sure there's a way to fix the audio, but how/where did you get it?
This was trailer 2 4k, audio works
antovolk wrote:1080p: https://mega.nz/#!DRF3EZ5b!XM4UlVAMpT5k ... rmhcFMRJbQ
4K: https://mega.nz/#!eINFQYbL!j3S7pnJJ0BJj ... wQvadcWVfQ

Both with 5.1 surround.

Someone pls do screencaps because I will not have the time.

Joshua Strong wrote:
A lot of stuff from the trailer is taken from the prologue, I was in awe of the scale. It also expands scenes that were in the prologue. I'm most intrigued by Mark Rylance and his character's voyage
Thanks for sharing, glad it still managed to impress! :thumbup: