Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Rick Deckard wrote:Hi I'm the Deck, from the Philippines. Just got home from the IMAX 3D screening of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at my local IMAX Theatre. There is no new 'DUNKIRK' trailer. They've only shown the Teaser Trailer. The one that we got before Suicide Squad.
Thanks

Forum Pro
Law
It'll be online either Monday or Tuesday, you heard it hear first folks

You little fuck, I knew you kept in touch with genloovers for rock solid facts

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
I'm not trying to be Genloovers here, but my sister is a manager and she told me they received the new Dunkirk trailer today.

Apparently it's still in the zip file they emailed to the theater. They will unzip the file and then put it on a hard drive. Then they will manually in the theaters that will play the trailer. I have no clue whether or not this is what they do for every trailer, but it's what they did for the Dunkrik trailer.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
ChristMAX wrote:
Mantis Toboggan wrote:I'm not trying to be Genloovers here, but my sister is a manager and she told me they received the new Dunkirk trailer today.

Apparently it's still in the zip file they emailed to the theater. They will unzip the file and then put it on a hard drive. Then they will manually in the theaters that will play the trailer. I have no clue whether or not this is what they do for every trailer, but it's what they did for the Dunkrik trailer.
A 1+ gigabyte zip file as an email attachment? The zip file (most likely encrypted) probably contains a link to one of Warner Bros servers that hosts the trailer/DCP.
You're probably right. It would make sense that this far out from GOTG, they would keep the files encrypted.

Mantis Toboggan wrote:I'm not trying to be Genloovers here, but my sister is a manager and she told me they received the new Dunkirk trailer today.

I think this is what they do nowadays, especially if it's a new trailer. Man, I wish there was some way to leak this early!

Oku
Reminder that the third trailer for Mr. Nolan's films is always the best one!:

ChristMAX wrote:

A 1+ gigabyte zip file as an email attachment? The zip file (most likely encrypted) probably contains a link to one of Warner Bros servers that hosts the trailer/DCP.
Well by 'email attachment' they could also mean a download link to the .zip with the trailer....which is yes, probably encrypted. It will also be sent out more generally to U.S. cinemas on Monday through the Deluxe trailer drive thing.

okungnyo wrote:Reminder that the third trailer for Mr. Nolan's films is always the best one!:

Interstellar trailer #2 was better

okungnyo wrote:
That's not Interstellar trailer 3. This is trailer 3. :P

Anyhow this is the best Interstellar trailer imho. Maybe it's because i'm bias towards that music.