Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Now that is a fucking trailer! The scenes, the cinematography, the music, everything is incredible.

This shot is probably my favorite from the trailer. It just looks so damn glorious:

Willem wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:
This shot...
This looks honestly so scary
Yeah. I can't even imagine being in the poor guy's place.

I'm uploading my reaction right now, but everything I've gotta say you guys have already said it. It looks intense as fuck, and the cinematography looks utterly top-notch. I'm glad it's kind of a mixture of everything we've seen so far, from the trailer to the prologue and those TV Spots; doesn't feel like we haven't even entered the third act yet.

Epic trailer, I think it does justice to the film, like the prologue did. Can't wait.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Shit trailer tbh.

lynchfan89 wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
lynchfan89 wrote:That lady serving tea on the ship looks to be fucking giggling! WTF?!
She is smiling to the person she pouring tea to, she's not giggling. :facepalm:
Yes, but she remains that throughout, even when the guy screams TORPEDO! all the way throughout the explosion as well. It's another Dunkirk extra fail lol.
No she doesn't.

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
lynchfan89 wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
She is smiling to the person she pouring tea to, she's not giggling. :facepalm:
Yes, but she remains that throughout, even when the guy screams TORPEDO! all the way throughout the explosion as well. It's another Dunkirk extra fail lol.
No she doesn't.
It is not a coincidence that lynchfan89 joined the forum two hours after the genloovers account got banned.

So this is my favourite trailer. :D
This movie is gonna make me cry yo. Bravo Nolan :clap: :clap:

Oku
Chrolan wrote:
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
lynchfan89 wrote:Yes, but she remains that throughout, even when the guy screams TORPEDO! all the way throughout the explosion as well. It's another Dunkirk extra fail lol.
No she doesn't.
It is not a coincidence that lynchfan89 joined the forum two hours after the genloovers account got banned.
I was wondering why we weren't hearing from that person...

Had no idea that he/she had been banned.

Why did he/she get banned? Is there a crackdown going on?

Should we all be fearing for our safety?
the_red_ninja wrote:So this is my favourite trailer. :D
This movie is gonna make me cry yo. Bravo Nolan :clap: :clap:
The trailer was everything that I wanted a definitive war movie to be, but haven't been able to get in any other war film until now.

This movie will be the fulfillment of a lifetime dream for me, I will be crying right there with you.