Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
lynchfan89 wrote:That lady serving tea on the ship looks to be fucking giggling! WTF?!
It's this guys girlfriend probably :lol:

User of Interest wrote:
lynchfan89 wrote:That lady serving tea on the ship looks to be fucking giggling! WTF?!
It's this guys girlfriend probably :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly this trailer looks to be put together with a bunch of outtakes/alternate takes of what we've already seen. Nolan really is showing nothing at all here. Which is good! :gonf:

She is smiling to the person she pouring tea to, she's not giggling. :facepalm:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
She is smiling to the person she pouring tea to, she's not giggling. :facepalm:
Yes, but she remains that throughout, even when the guy screams TORPEDO! all the way throughout the explosion as well. It's another Dunkirk extra fail lol.

antovolk wrote:
Nomis wrote:
@antovolk: is there going to be a 2K link available?
Well there's already a 1080p iTunes link available, I'll post here when there's a ProRes one. Won't be able to get 4K or 5.1 audio for this one I'm afraid
Damn it! We got spoiled with the previous two.

okungnyo wrote:
Reaveybeach wrote:Yeah kind of lukewarm on the trailer as well. Just gonna have to wait for the real thing.
seek help
Nah. I'll go see the movie though! Trailers just aren't doing it for me.

So that's not you looking at Bloor? I'm right behind Bloor's right shoulder!

Good stuff. And they're holding back, which is good. It's all good.

Nomis wrote:So that's not you looking at Bloor? I'm right behind Bloor's right shoulder!
Oh shit! So you're the guy next to him on the right or directly behind him? I was at the front of the que so I'm not 100% sure I'm in that shot but the back of my head might be in there, lol.