Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
^ Cheers. So about 1:30am tonight for me.

One of the main things thats stuck in my head from the trailer is
that yummy jam on bread
:lol:

I haven't seen Trailer 3 yet...

It's great to see such positive comments about it after seeing lots of negative comments for Trailer 2.

I think a Trailer 3 is the most pivotal trailer in the series for a movie. Take Interstellar Trailer 3 for instance - after we saw it, we knew there was going to be a water planet and ice planet.

Can't wait to see this new trailer, but I feel the Dunkirk Prologue is practically the best thing I've ever seen for just 5 minutes of a movie...

dsus4gtr wrote:I haven't seen Trailer 3 yet...

It's great to see such positive comments about it after seeing lots of negative comments for Trailer 2.

I think a Trailer 3 is the most pivotal trailer in the series for a movie. Take Interstellar Trailer 3 for instance - after we saw it, we knew there was going to be a water planet and ice planet.

Can't wait to see this new trailer, but I feel the Dunkirk Prologue is practically the best thing I've ever seen for just 5 minutes of a movie...
Seen every bit of marketing so far and I agree the prologue is by far the best!

Looks like i have to stay up until 2am again just for the trailer.

Oku
Havoc1st wrote:Looks like i have to stay up until 2am again just for the trailer.
Where do you live?

Australia, same as me.

Can't wait !!

:lol: I'm so hyped right now..

Oku
BlairCo wrote:Australia, same as me.
Cool!