Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I'd love to see prologue footage in 4K and I still wouldn't be surprised if we find out that the prologue we got was a shortened version to what we wil get, at all.

I'm just going to repeat myself.
Nomis wrote:I'd love to see prologue footage in 4K and I still wouldn't be surprised if we find out that the prologue we got was a shortened version to what we wil get, at all.
and add something:

The more prologue footage we get to see, the more new footage they're holding back. Which, imo, is only a good thing.

I like that they're holding back but I've literally memorized the prologue so it would be really cool to see something different.
I'd be really happy if they merge the prologue and the tv spots into one epic trailer. And they better release a 4K version with a decent 5.1 mix (unlike trailer #1).

I tried to stream the 4K trailer through PLEX a while ago, nah fam.

I have the 4K trailer (second one) but the sound only works on the left lol, looks gorgeous tho this film is going to be such a visual feast it's insane

sander121 wrote:
Already posted.

The tension on the official site, out of this world !

http://www.dunkirkmovie.com/

Gotta hold on not to look into a bootleg, if it gets out :roll:

aleks989 wrote:The tension on the official site, out of this world !

http://www.dunkirkmovie.com/

Gotta hold on not to look into a bootleg, if it gets out :roll:
Nothing intense about having to wait 150,000 plus minutes for the trailer online when most of us can go see it in 180 minutes in theaters.