Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
genloovers wrote:Wow. So Nolan and WB really don't give two craps about their fans, huh? Here we all were expecting the marketing to kick into gear with at least a lead up to the next trailer and we got nothing. Seriously? :wtf:
i genuinely don't even know when this movie is coming out
Yeah lol. July 20 is gonna roll around and there will be no word on anything. The movie won't be out and we'll be on here bitching about it. :lol:

So it's going to be next week right?

Willem wrote:So it's going to be next week right?
Maybe next year.

controversial : I don't give a shit about marketing, buzz and oscar chances, I just want the movie to be good

Ruth wrote:controversial : I don't give a shit about marketing, buzz and oscar chances, I just want the movie to be good
Not controversial at all in my eyes, it's the most important thing. I just want to see more footage.

Ruth wrote:controversial : I don't give a shit about marketing, buzz and oscar chances, I just want the movie to be good
Your gifs are controversial

IDK if it's just me, but I think the trend in film marketing overall has changed a lot. I don't really see a whole lot of marketing and content put out for films until like a month before release.

Sure, it sucks to wait for a new trailer, but there isn't much to complain about the marketing when we're still about three months away and they have already aired 5 (!) TV spots, multiple times.

Now, if they miss Guardians' opening weekend it'll be a huge missed opportunity, but we haven't gotten there yet.

Isn't the third trailer used as a kind of "Launch Trailer" anyway? It seems more appropriate to release earlier to release to me. This thing is coming out mid June, not 2 weeks from now.

Third week of July tho lol

Would be odd if they wouldn't attach it to gotg